Just in case it’s slipped your mind, remember, Mother’s Day in the UK falls on Sunday 22nd March, and we’ve got some beautiful designs to show your mum how much you care. Choose one of Fiona Baker’s stunning floral cards, or how about capturing that very special bond between mother and child with Lesley Teare’s heart-melting portrait? Perhaps your mum, or indeed any loved one, would appreciate the tranquil beauty of Carol Thornton’s riverside cottage, or the detailed finish of Jenny Barton’s goldfinch cushion – these would certainly be top of my list! For something entirely different, check out our bright, beautiful nursery sampler – this project is gorgeous, with so much character, and the individual motifs could be used as cards, too.
Win cross stitch supplies for your stash in our Cross Stitch Gold competitions section.
Cottage by Carol Thornton
Alphabet sampler by Durene Jones
Mother and child chart by Lesley Teare
Maria Diaz’s flamenco dancer
Cross Stitch Gold issue 163 is on sale from 25th February 2020. Order your copy today in our online store.
- Carol Thornton’s adorable duckling family
- Elephant birthday cards by Lucie Heaton
- Durene Jones’ Chinese New Year chart and fun spring sampler
- Lesley Teare’s adoring couple
- Fiona Baker’s fun floral cupid design
- Amanda Gregory’s serene lady stitching amongst the petals
- Angela Poole’s design celebrating the flowers of Scotland
- Available in our online store