This fun, colourful jumper by Katie Jones (@katiejonesknit) has an oversized, slouchy fit. Its yoke and new sleeve shape add up to retro styling with a modern look, – it’s destined for the work Christmas lunch.
The riot of colour is created one line at a time, as the changes are made at the start of the rounds. Paintbox Simply Aran is an acrylic yarn, great for easy washing. It comes in 60 shades, so you’re bound to find something to suit you.
You will need:
Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran (100% acrylic, 100g/184m),
Sailor Blue (239)
Sky Blue (238)
Neon Pink (256)
Stormy Grey (204)
Pure Black (201)
Paper White (200)
A 5mm (US H/8) hook
For yarn stockists contact Love Crochet, www.lovecrochet.com
You’ll find the full pattern, yarn quantities and measurements for this chunky bobble jumper, including three size options, in the issue 77.
Simply Crochet issue 77 is available as a digital edition, for Apple phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets, the Barnes & Noble Nook, and to read through Zinio as PDFs. Click here to find the right version for you.
If you like this pattern, then why not take a look at some of our other Christmas crochet projects:
- Christmas Elf Crochet Pattern
- Christmas Carol Doll Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Bauble Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Christmas Pudding Crochet Pattern
- Free Snowman Christmas Tree Decoration
- Free Christmas Poinsettia Pattern
- Hannah Cross’ Christmas Crochet Gnomes
- Free Mini Christmas Tree Pattern
- Top 10 Free Crochet Christmas Decoration Patterns
- Top 10 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Free Puff Stitch Bauble Pattern