Christmas elf crochet pattern – watch out for the naughty elf!
Nothing quite says Christmas like out cheeky little elf crochet pattern by Erinna Lee!
Our cheeky elf by designer Erinna Lee (@littleaquagirl) first appeared in Simply Crochet issue 77, hiding out in the cover kit, just waiting to be set free.
But if you missed him then, you can now find the pattern on Ravelry here!
Once you’ve hooked up this little (15cm to be precise) cutie, he’ll be with you throughout your festivities, hiding behind the holly on the mantelpiece or even in the mince pie tin. We love his bendy, pipe cleaner legs!
You will need:
- Any DK yarn: Flesh, Green, Red, Brown, White, Gold
- A pair of safety eyes
- Pipe cleaner
- Black sewing thread
- Stitch markers
- A 2.5mm (US B/1 or C/2) hook
- Toy stuffing
If you would like to go back and read the whole of this special Christmas issue from 2018, Simply Crochet issue 75 is available as a digital edition, for Apple phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets, the Barnes & Noble Nook, and to read through Zinio as PDFs. Click here to find the right version for you.
- Christmas Carol Doll Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Bauble Pattern
- Free Amigurumi Christmas Pudding Crochet Pattern
- Neon Yoke Christmas Jumper
- Free Snowman Christmas Tree Decoration
- Free Christmas Poinsettia Pattern
- Hannah Cross' Christmas Crochet Gnomes
- Free Mini Christmas Tree Pattern
- Top 10 Free Crochet Christmas Decoration Patterns
- Top 10 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Free Puff Stitch Bauble Pattern
Matt Spiers is a crochet artist and designer who has been overseeing Gathered's crochet articles for over 2 years. He previously worked as Digital Assistant for Simply Crochet magazine and is our in house video editing pro. What started as a hobby a decade ago led to Matt developing a passion (and then a career) with crochet. As well as still regularly writing and designing for Simply Crochet magazine, Matt is a crochet artist in his own right, having displayed and created crochet installations at festivals and fibre events across the UK. You can keep up to date with Matt at @onemancrochet on Instagram.