Stay inside and stitch with us! Issue 268 it out now and it’s packed with fun summer projects to fill your days – with designs such All Our Yesterdays’ charming seaside scene, Cheryl McKinnon’s stylish lighthouse canvases and Ursula Michael’s cool car word cloud.
Order your copy today from www.buysubscriptions.com or www.magsdirect.co.uk. Or, download the issue instantly inside our app or through www.zinio.com. Scroll down to discover all the great projects that are in this issue!
From nautical numbers to Father’s Day ideas, there’s something fun for everyone in our June issue! Share your issue 268 projects with us using #crossstitchcrazymag or get chatting on our Facebook page.
This month, we’re starting our summer adventure with a trip to the beach in this charming Edwardian-style seaside scene by Faye Whittaker, from All Our Yesterdays.
And for even more coastal fun, Lucie Heaton has designed a set of nautical-themed motifs that are perfect for celebrating new babies.
To keep those celebration vibes going, Emma Congdon has designed a fabulous set of Queen-themed birthday cards to treat your nearest and dearest with.
Don’t forget to stitch a little something for you this month though! Susan Bates’ pretty patchwork alphabet and number set is a great way to use up your stash and make something special for your stitchy space.
And if you’re looking for activities to keep the kids busy, they’ll love these animal finger puppets by Heather Nugent. They can help you stitch them on plastic canvas and then have fun making up their own wild shows with them.
Have your own fun stitching these adorable and charming animal cards. Designed by Lee Holland, they make for fantastic Father’s Day surprises.
Then dive into Cheryl McKinnon’s striking coastal canvases, featuring lighthouses in different weather and lighting conditions.
Decorate your home with these gorgeous chicken hoops designed by Jenny Barton.
Personalise this stylish car word cloud designed by Ursula Michael for a gearhead you know.
Finally, stitch and send Durene Jones’ beautiful bookmark and card design using the complete kit that comes with each print edition of this issue.
Let us know what you make first by sharing your projects online or emailing finished stitches to email@example.com
Catch up with our latest issues
Missed our recent magazines or looking for a project you’ve seen online? We’ve put together our most recent issues below so you can find the one you need!
- Stitch and send Durene Jones’ pretty perforated card design using the kit that comes with each print edition of this issue – take your pick of a fun teapot design or charming blue tit!
- Join in the fun with Margaret Sherry’s party pals – an adorable fuzzy cat and his little mouse friends
- Take a trip back in time to the 1950s with Cheryl McKinnon’s retro diner motifs in our Gift Ideas collection
- Jet off to Paris in Lesley Teare’s beautiful spring-themed cushion, featuring the Eiffel Tower surrounded by striking flowers and butterflies
- Do your bit to help conservation project Back from the Brink with Lucie Heaton’s set of seven gorgeous wildlife cards, which you can stitch and sell to raise funds for the project – find out more inside the issue
- Have fun making Sosae Caetano’s sweet kokeshi dolls – perfect additions to any bedroom or playroom
- Treat yourself – or a lucky friend – to Fiona Baker’s luxurious lavender sachets. The project includes a backstitch alphabet so you can personalise your stitching, as well as a step-by-step guide for making up your sachets
- Step into a world of magic with Emma Congdon’s unicorn-themed alphabet and numbers set, filled with rainbows and glittery stars
- Welcome new arrivals with Durene Jones’ wildly adorable baby gifts trio! The set includes a sampler, card and tag design
- Celebrate the festival of Eid al-Fitr by sending Heather Nugent’s beautiful cityscape cards and tags to all your loved ones
You can order the issue from www.buysubscriptions.com or from www.magsdirect.co.uk
- Be inspired by Emma Congdon’s pretty Follow Your Heart pom-pom hoop kit
- Tatty Teddy has dropped by with a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a sweet framed scene.
- Step into spring with Mollie Johanson’s cheery collection of kawaii-style motifs – you’ll find plenty of inspiration for turning them into fab gifts inside the issue.
- Share love and laughter this Easter with Emma Congdon’s pun-filled cards and tags.
- Whichever holiday you and your loved ones celebrate this spring, we’ve got you covered with Heather Nugent’s special greetings cards.
- We’ll show you how to make Durene Jones’ adorable Easter animal chocolate egg holders with our easy-to-follow guide.
- Bibliophiles will be big fans of Jenny Barton’s new bookshelf-themed alphabet and numbers set!
- Maria Diaz’s bright brolly-themed designs are sure to raise smiles, whatever the weather!
- Kids will love Cheryl McKinnon’s adorable animal field guide design.
- Lucie Heaton has designed a set of four wild North American birds on a background of striking blue aida for you to stitch for your home.
Available in our online store
- Send fun birthday wishes with Lucie Heaton’s 2-in-1 Furry Tales card kit!
- Visit Julia Rigby’s bright and beautiful allotment
- Journey across Asia with Durene Jones’ wild animal motifs in our Gift Ideas collection
- Make mum’s day with Susan Bates’ fab floral cards and tags
- We’re crazy for… comical frogs
- Celebrate anniversaries with Cheryl McKinnon’s modern cards
- Make and wear your own colourful holiday masks
- Pick up a set of pretty teacups by Poppy Benner
- Stitch Lucie Heaton’s cute ladybird alphabet and numbers set
- Adorn your drink with Emma Congdon’s vintage-style tattoo charms
- Meet Kay Widdowson’s little blue bird holding a fancy bouquet
- Learn how to make pretty photo frames!
Available in our online store
- Stitch and make Durene Jones’ sweet welcome sign kit for your home!
- Celebrate the joys of love with Lee Holland’s hoppy bunny couple
- Go vintage with Durene Jones’ stylish 1940s motifs in our Gift Ideas collection
- Cosy up with a pretty kitten from Planet Cat
- We’re crazy for… maps and globes!
- Send some love with modern heart cards by Lucie Heaton
- Inspire a friend with Emma Congdon’s fun Assisi-style canvases
- Stitch Susan Bates’ cute carousel alphabet and numbers set
- Find your favourite food duo in Mollie Johanson’s quick motifs
- Send surprise greetings from the whole family with Sosae Caetano’s cute cards and tags
- Decorate your home with Fiona Baker’s wintry hoops
- Learn how to make fun puppets for Chinese New Year with our step-by-step guide
Available in our online store
Don’t forget! You can find more of our back issues as digital copies in our online store, too.