Share your love of stitching with these sweet craft-themed mini cross stitch patterns by Susan Bates. Buttons, needles, thread and hoops – these crafty supplies bring joy to stitchers everywhere. And now you can fill gift tags and cards with cross-stitched motifs!
This set includes:
- Embroidery scissors cross stitch pattern
- Heart buttons cross stitch pattern
- Button mini chart
- Thread spool cross stitch pattern
- Embroidery hoop cross stitch pattern
- Needle cross stitch pattern
Brighten a fellow stitcher’s day by sending them cards and tags full of items from their beloved stitchy stash. Attach one to a thoughtful gift full of exciting new supplies – your friend’s face will light up with joy! The pastel shades give this project a delicate touch, and they’re simple to stitch with just whole stitches and backstitch. So grab a cupof tea and curl up in your own craft space to stitch a few of your favourite things. You might even want to make a selection of these sweet projects for your own sewing room!
These beginner cross stitch charts should only take between 2 and 6 hours to stitch each, using just whole cross stitch and a bit of backstitch to finish.
These designs were originally published in Cross Stitch Crazy magazine issue 226.
You will need…
- Threads – Download the pattern for details
- Needle – Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric – Zweigart 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in) for each card or 10x10cm (4x4in) for each tag design.
- Extras – Coloured card and ribbons of your choice from local craft stores