With their delicate yellow and blue detailing, these pretty designs will grace the wall of your craft room, living room, or any other place where you love to stitch! The downloadable PDF features two designs for you to stitch. These designs appeared in Cross Stitch Crazy magazine.
This set of 2 designs includes:
- ‘When I learned how to stitch I forgot how to cook!’ wall hanging
- ‘Quiet cross stitcher at work’ wall hanging
About these designs
- Maximum stitch count: 56 high x 57 wide
- Design area: 14 HPI (28-count evenweave) –10×10.5cm (4x4in)
- These designs were stitched using DMC stranded cotton
Other ideas to hang your cross stitch
We love thinking outside the frame and finiding new ways to hang cross stitch on our walls! If you’ve been inspired by this cross stitch hanging, why not try making these cross stitch advent Christmas stockings? They are a great way to turn smaller designs into mini hanging highlights.