Free new home cross stitch pattern
Wish a friend well in their new home with this adorable card featuring a pair of owls, designed by Rhona Norrie.
We've got the perfect new home cross stitch project for beginner stitchers or anyone who's looking for a quick cross stitch card or gift to celebrate someone's new nest! Stitch these sweet owls to send a cute cross stitch card to warm new homes. Stitched by Debbie Harding.
Need to know
- Stitch Time: 10 hours (approx)
- Stitch Types: Whole cross stitch, backstitch, French knots
- Max. stitch count: 49 (h) x 53 (w)Design area on 14-count fabric
- Design size: 9x9.5cm (3½x3¾4in)
You will need
- Threads - Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle - Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric - 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in).
- Extras - Single Fold Card Straight Edge (SF06U) in Creative Smooth White and 12x12in Creative Paper in Small Pale Green Dots (SR224P) available to buy from www.craftcreations.com.
- Ribbon of your choice
Rhona Norrie is a prolific and popular cross stitch designer from Scotland who now calls New York home. Her work is regularly featured in magazines including The World of Cross Stitching, Cross Stitch Crazy, and Just Cross Stitch. Rhona is a total cross stitch addict! If she doesn’t have a needle in her hand, then it will be a camera that she’s carrying to capture the wonders of nature and she shares her nature pictures (and cross stitching!) on her Facebook and Instagram accounts.