We’ve got the perfect new home cross stitch project for beginner stitchers or anyone who’s looking for a quick cross stitch card or gift to celebrate someone’s new nest! Stitch these sweet owls to send a cute cross stitch card to warm new homes. Stitched by Debbie Harding.
Need to know
- Stitch Time: 10 hours (approx)
- Stitch Types: Whole cross stitch, backstitch, French knots
- Max. stitch count: 49 (h) x 53 (w)Design area on 14-count fabric
- Design size: 9×9.5cm (3½x3¾4in)
You will need
- Threads – Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle – Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric – 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in).
- Extras – Single Fold Card Straight Edge (SF06U) in Creative Smooth White and 12x12in Creative Paper in Small Pale Green Dots (SR224P) available to buy from www.craftcreations.com.
- Ribbon of your choice