Kids love getting fresh supplies for the school year, and you can make these even more special by personalising them with Cheryl’s funky doodle-inspired charts.
From a motivational message on the front of their notebook to a unique badge for their rucksack, you’ll find plenty of ideas that both girls and boys will love.
In fact, we think any gift made from one of these fun charts is sure to get top marks!
About the school kids cross stitch patterns
- Stitch Time 1-7 hours each (approx)
- Stitch Types Whole cross stitch, backstitch, French knots
- Threads Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric 14-count aida or plastic canvas
Download the school kids cross stitch patterns
The school kids cross stitch patterns download consists of 4 A4 PDFs. there are 50 cross stitch patterns and ideas plus a key.
Click for the school kids cross stitch patterns