Free spring blooms patterned papers
Take a stroll through spring meadows with these gorgeous floral-patterned papers. They're bursting with daffodils, daisies and tulips!
These spring florals patterned papers – designed by Matilda Smith for issue 193 of Cardmaking & Papercraft – are bursting with beautiful blooms and checked patterns for you to use on your spring birthday, Mother's Day and friendship cards, designed by Sarah-Jane Rae.
We love all the floral motifs in the collection, which include tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, which are sure to bring some spring sunshine to a loved one, whatever the weather! The collection also comes with a sheet of complementary sentiment toppers and floral images to trim and add to your designs. Download your free Spring Blooms paper collection to get started!
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free summer picnic papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these Spring Florals cards
- Trim two 138 x 100mm pieces of snowdrop paper.
- Cut three 10 x 138mm strips from one of the pieces, ink the edges and layer on top of the other piece, aligning the pattern.
- Layer onto a 142mm square of blue card. Wrap with grey gingham ribbon and attach the daffodil tag.
- Attach the panel to a 148mm square grey base card and add sequins, to finish.
- Trim one large and one smaller tulip and layer onto blue card, leaving a small border. Trim and layer the sentiment onto blue card.
- Layer a 133mm square of flower paper onto a slightly larger piece of blue card. Die-cut a scalloped edge along a strip of glitter paper and attach to the panel. Wrap a piece of pink ribbon around the panel.
- Layer the tulips onto the base with sticky fixers. Add the sentiment, positioning it slightly behind the tulips, then layer the panel onto a 148mm square yellow base. Add two yellow enamel hearts, to finish.
Happy Mother's Day
- Layer a 134mm square of daffodil paper onto a slightly larger piece of white card or paper.
- Cut a 137 x 27mm piece of yellow checked paper. Die-cut a scalloped edge along a strip of green card, then layer the strips together.
- Stick the layered strip to the panel and wrap with yellow ribbon. Attach the sentiment panel to white card and add to the panel with sticky fixers.
- Add the panel to a 148mm square green base, then add clear sequins, to finish.
- Layer a 134mm square of purple iris paper onto a slightly larger piece of pink card. Trim the sentiment into a pennant shape and colour the edges with pink ink.
- Layer the sentiment onto a slightly larger piece of glitter paper. Ink the edges and add to the panel.
- Die-cut a pink gingham heart and a larger glitter heart. Ink the edges and layer together. Trim an iris and layer onto the heart. Stick the panel to a 148mm square white base card and add silver gems to finish.
- Trim a 133mm square of pink tulip paper and a 28 x 133mm piece of pink gingham paper. Layer both onto slightly larger pieces of pink card.
- Cut a gingham paper circle and layer onto a pink glitter circle with a scalloped edge. Attach ribbon to the tag, then add to the panel. Tie a green twine bow around the ribbon.
- Attach the panel to a slightly larger piece of white card. Attach to a 148mm square pink base. Add pink enamel shapes, to finish.
Thinking of You
- Add a strip of glitter paper to the bottom of a 138mm square of lilac card, then layer onto a square of pink card.
- Layer a 130 x 55mm piece of iris-patterned paper onto purple card. Trim a 95 x 40mm piece of pink paper and layer it onto pink card. Wrap the pink panel with twine, then add the strips to the lilac panel with sticky fixers.
- Layer a tag topper onto purple card, then add a loop of ribbon and a twine bow to the end.
- Attach the panel to a 148mm square white base card, then add three silver enamel stars, to finish.
Download your free spring florals patterned papers:
To download this stunning Spring Blooms paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There is one PDF to download, which contains the entire Spring Blooms collection.