Free gardening patterned papers
Download these pretty and colourful gardening papers for free, which come in gorgeous mustard, pink and teal colours
Take inspiration from your flowerbeds with these delightful gardening-themed patterned papers, designed by Matilda Smith. These papers are filled with charming gardening-inspired details in a wonderful teal, mustard and pink colour scheme. There are flowers and watering cans galore to use on your birthday, Easter and Mother's Day cards.
There is also a darling set of sentiment toppers that complement the gardening patterned papers, including 'Happy birthday' and 'Congratulations'. Download your free gardening-themed patterned papers to get started!
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these stylish succulent papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these gardening-themed cards
- Layer 135mm square of floral paper onto green card. Layer 115 x 70mm of the watering can paper onto green card and layer panel onto the first panel. Wrap some crochet lace around the panel, as shown.
- Layer 140 x 15mm floral paper onto green card and add to the panel on top of the lace. Layer panel onto a white base card.
- Die-cut a 70mm circle from white card and a larger scalloped circle from green card. Add to the base with foam pads for added dimension.
- Fussy cut one of the watering cans and attach.
You're the Best
- Layer a 135 x 65mm rectangle of floral paper onto the bottom of a square of green card. Layer a 135 x 65mm white rectangle to the top of the square card.
- Attach a 140 x 10mm strip of green card to the join.
- Make a bow from green card and add to strip. Layer panel onto a base card.
- Fussy cut the sentiment into single words and add to base with foam pads for added dimension.
- Layer 135mm square of butterfly paper onto textured green card. Layer onto a white base card. Die-cut hearts from green and white card. Emboss the white heart with a dotty embossing folder for added dimension if you wish.
- Cut a 132 x 20mm pennant from green card and a 125 x 20mm pennant from pink floral paper. Layer onto the base as shown. Layer the white heart on top of the green heart with sticky fixers.
- Fussy cut a small butterfly and sentiment, and attach with sticky fixers, to finish.
- Layer 135mm square of pink floral card onto some green card and add to a white base card. Layer 125 x 60mm of the watering can paper onto green card and attach to the panel, as shown. Layer 60 x 140mm of yellow retro paper onto green card and add to the base.
- Die-cut an oval from white card and a larger oval from green card. Layer and add to the centre of the card with sticky fixers.
- Fussy cut a watering can and sentiment; attach with sticky fixers.
- Add a row of gems, to finish.
- Layer 75 x 135mm of white card onto some green card. Cut 60 x 135mm rectangle from yellow retro print paper and add to the right side of the square. Attach to a white base card. Add a 140 x 20mm strip of green card to the base, as shown.
- Fussy cut the sentiment and layer onto green card. Attach this to the green strip using sticky fixers.
- To finish, add coordinating gems to the corners.
- Layer a 135mm square of white card onto textured green card. Cut a 60 x 105mm pennant shape from floral paper and add it to 65 x 110mm of green card then attach it to a base card, as shown.
- Fussy cut a sentiment and attach to 75 x 60mm of green card. Round off the corners. Attach to the centre of the card with sticky fixers.
- To finish, add a few gems to the bottom of the pennant shape.
Download your free watering can florals patterned papers:
To download the paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Take a look at the gallery to see what you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 8