Modern Calligraphy & Lettering magazine
Modern Calligraphy & Lettering magazine is a brand-new luxury magazine that will inspire and equip you to create beautiful artwork and handmade stationery, as well as fabulously creative upcycling projects. With expert input from some of the best modern calligraphers in the world such as Kirsten Burke, Joi Hunt and Julia Broughton, you’ll be encouraged to work on your own technique and style while choosing the products that work for you. As well as helpful step-by-steps and gorgeous craft projects for nib and brush calligraphy, there are some fab makes for different types of lettering, including stitching and cake icing. You’ll be amazed at the results! Each of the craft projects comes with a traceable template for you to follow or use as a guide. All this plus beautiful home décor inspiration, Instagram galleries, news and events.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- FREE GIFT – a 32-page Calming Calligraphy supplement
- STARTER PROJECTS – simple techniques to get you started
- PULL-OUT ART CARDS – 8 beautiful pieces of calligraphy for you to recreate and frame
- NEXT LEVEL – Leading modern calligraphy Kirsten Burke shows us how to create a large-scale piece with metallic detailing
- TRADITION – We look back at the beautiful technique of Copperplate with step-by-step guides to trying it at home
Click to order your copy of Modern Calligraphy & Lettering
Digital edition also available on Google, Apple, Zinio & Kindle. To get a digital copy via the App Store or Google Play, download the free Mollie Makes app. Once in the app you’ll find us in the specials tab.