We love these charming, vintage-feel Christmas decorations! They’re made in Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight wool, but you could use any 4ply yarn from your stash – a great way of using up leftovers from other projects.
If you have no more room on your tree, why not make a few to give to family and friends this festive season? You could even stuff the stocking with chocolates for someone with a sweet tooth!
You will need:
- Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight (4ply weight, 100% wool, 25g/115m), one ball each of Dark Red (1403) and Oatmeal (202) for the Stocking, one ball each of Cream (01A), Pale Pink (72), Black (77), Dark Red (1403) and Dark Orange (125) for the Snowman
- For yarn stockists contact Jamieson & Smith, 01595 693579, www.shetlandwoolbrokers.co.uk
- A set of 2¾mm double-pointed knitting needles (or two short circulars/one long circular needle)
- A 3mm crochet hook
- A tapestry needle
- Toy stuffing
- 20cm length of 1cm wide ribbon
- Sewing needle and thread to match ribbon
Download the patterns:
To download the PDF pattern, click on the link below and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the knitting pattern.