We're sure you'll agree that it can be hard to find suitable designs to stitch for chaps. But what about these sharp cards? Rhona Norrie's unusual designs make superb Father's Day cards for dads and grandads, and can also be sent to wish someone luck in a job interview, or to congratulate them on a new promotion. The bow tie design can easily be adapted to make a fun party or wedding invite. Perhaps there's a guy in your life who doesn't understand your fixation with cross stitch? You never know these manly designs could be just the thing you need to persuade him to pick up a needle and cotton and have a go himself!
About the cross stitch patterns for men's shirts
- Stitching time: 6-8 hours per card
- Type of stitches: Cross stitch, fractionals, backstitch
- Level: Beginner/intermediate
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric: 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in) for each design
- Extras: Single-fold white cards, backing papers of your choice
Download the cross stitch patterns for men's shirts
Click the link below to download these designs. It is an A4 PDF with 3 pages
More cross stitch patterns for men
Try another of these great free charts available on Gathered!
- Free number one dad rosette cross stitch pattern
- 8 cross stitch cards for every occasion
- Free happy hammock cross stitch pattern
- Free Father's Day cricket cross stitch pattern
- Free tool kit cross stitch pattern
Rhona Norrie is a prolific and popular cross stitch designer from Scotland who now calls New York home. Her work is regularly featured in magazines including The World of Cross Stitching, Cross Stitch Crazy, and Just Cross Stitch. Rhona is a total cross stitch addict! If she doesn’t have a needle in her hand, then it will be a camera that she’s carrying to capture the wonders of nature and she shares her nature pictures (and cross stitching!) on her Facebook and Instagram accounts.