We’re sure you’ll agree that it can be hard to find suitable designs to stitch for chaps. But what about these sharp cards? Rhona Norrie’s unusual designs make superb Father’s Day cards for dads and grandads, and can also be sent to wish someone luck in a job interview, or to congratulate them on a new promotion. The bow tie design can easily be adapted to make a fun party or wedding invite. Perhaps there’s a guy in your life who doesn’t understand your fixation with cross stitch? You never know these manly designs could be just the thing you need to persuade him to pick up a needle and cotton and have a go himself!
About the cross stitch patterns for men’s shirts
- Stitching time: 6-8 hours per card
- Type of stitches: Cross stitch, fractionals, backstitch
- Level: Beginner/intermediate
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric: 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in) for each design
- Extras: Single-fold white cards, backing papers of your choice
Download the cross stitch patterns for men’s shirts
Click the link below to download these designs. It is an A4 PDF with 3 pages
More cross stitch patterns for men
Try another of these great free charts available on Gathered!