When the sun is shining, there’s nothing nicer than heading to the local park to enjoy some delicious food and drink al fresco. And now you can make the occasion even more special by stitching this gorgeous accessory set as the perfect accompaniment to your lunch. Our vibrant array of designs feature a whole host of tempting treats to make your mouth water. We think you’ll agree, these super-sweet accessories are a must-stitch for the summer!
About the picnic food cross stitch patterns
- Stitching time: Approx 60 hours for the set
- Type of stitches: Whole cross stitch, fractionals, backstitch, French knots
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24/26 tapestry needle
- Fabric: 14-count white aida measuring 20x20cm (8x8in) for the picnic basket and 15x15cm (6x6in) for the napkin. 16-count 5cm (2in) white aida band with white trim for the flask design
- Extras: Picnic basket, flask, napkin and ribbon from high street stores
Download the picnic food cross stitch patterns
Click to download the picnic food cross stitch patterns. The pattern in a PDF composed of two A4 colour pages.
More Susan Bates cross stitch patterns
Looking for more cross stitch designs from Susan Bates? You’ll find these on Gathered!