Ho ho ho it’s the holiday season! These sweet treats are completely calorie free, but will look good enough to eat hanging from your tree! Whether you hang these festive designs from your tree, mantlepiece or ceiling, they’re the perfect way to add a stitchy touch to your home this Christmas.
The best thing about these sweet seasonal designs is you don’t need to have cross stitched before to make them. Each design should only take around 5 to 7 hours to stitch.
These charts were designed by Susan Bates and were first featured in Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, issue 196.
This set includes:
- Hot Chocolate cross stitch pattern
- Candy Cane cross stitch pattern
- Gingerbread man cross stitch pattern
To make each decoration you’ll need:
- a piece of 14-count white aida measuring 10x10cm (4x4in)
- Stranded embroidery thread – as listed in the key
- Size 24 tapestry needle
- Some backing fabric of your choice
- A bit of toy stuffing or wadding
- Cord or thread to hang it with.