Designed by Ursula Michael, this beautifully understated cross stitch card project features a classic house design in delicate sepia shades. Stitch the rest of this pretty collection in issue 94 of Cross Stitch Gold magazine.
You will need
- Fabric: Zweigart 28-count cream evenweave, measuring 20 x 20cm (8 x 8in)
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle
- Extras: Craft Creations single-fold deckle-edge card (DEC6U) in pale cream
About this design
- Maximum stitch count 67 high x 68 wide
- Design area 14 HPI (28-count evenweave) – 12 x 12.5cm (4¾ x 5in)
- This design was stitched using DMC stranded cotton on 28-count evenweave over two threads of the fabric
Win cross stitch supplies for your stash in our Cross Stitch Gold competitions section.