Free Home Sweet Home Cross Stitch Pattern
Feel at home with this pretty, vintage-style sepia design
Designed by Ursula Michael, this beautifully understated cross stitch card project features a classic house design in delicate sepia shades. Stitch the rest of this pretty collection in issue 94 of Cross Stitch Gold magazine.
You will need
- Fabric: Zweigart 28-count cream evenweave, measuring 20 x 20cm (8 x 8in)
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle
- Extras: Craft Creations single-fold deckle-edge card (DEC6U) in pale cream
About this design
- Maximum stitch count 67 high x 68 wide
- Design area 14 HPI (28-count evenweave) – 12 x 12.5cm (4¾ x 5in)
- This design was stitched using DMC stranded cotton on 28-count evenweave over two threads of the fabric
Free home cross stitch pattern (PDF)
Win cross stitch supplies for your stash in our Cross Stitch Gold competitions section.
Ursula Michael has an impressive 30 years’ experience in cross stitching, with her designs delighting stitchers from across the globe. She creates many different designs from seaside themes to weddings. Lots of Ursula’s work uses typography to create creative cross stitch designs, which are fun to stitch and make lovely gifts. Ursula’s designs are available to buy and download at home, so you can enjoy the whimsical cross stitch designs.
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SUBSCRIPTIONS! Save up to £65 on magazine shop price!
Comments, questions and tips