Calling all fans of cute cross stitch patterns! These free panda cross stitch patterns makes perfect birthday cards. We have two designs to choose from. the first shoes a partying panda holding a cake and modelling a party hat. Why not mount him on to the front of a gift box or notebook for a hand-stitched gift? The birthday panda cross stitch pattern was designed by Adam Pescott for Cross Stitth Card Shop magazine.
The second panda cross stitch pattern was designed by Rhona Norrie for Cross Stitch Card Shop magazine. Her set of peekaboo animal card designs are so much fun! Gathered users can download the chart for the Panda Wishes design for free! Stitch for birthday cards, party invites or even to hang in a little one’s nursery.
About the birthday panda cross stitch pattern
- Stitch count: 55 high x 40 wide
- Design area: 14 count aida (28-count evenweave) – 10×7.5cm (4×2¾in)
- This design was stitched using DMC stranded cotton
You will need
- Fabric: Zweigart 14-count white aida, measuring 18x15cm (7x6in)
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle
- Extras: Pale yellow aperture card
Click the link above to download the birthday panda cross stitch pattern PDF. The download is an A4 PDF with two pages, containing the panda cross stitch pattern and accompanying key as originally featured as a free download from our old cross stitching website, www.cross-stitching com – which is now part of Gathered.
About the peekaboo panda cross stitch pattern
- Stitch count: 48 high x 43 wide
- Design area: 14 HPI (28-count evenweave) – 8.5×9.5cm (3½x3¾in)
- These designs were stitched using DMC stranded cotton
Click the link above to download the peekaboo panda cross stitch pattern PDF. The download is an A4 PDF with one page with the peekaboo panda cross stitch pattern and accompanying key.
More wildlife to cross stitch
Looking for more colourful designs to cross stitch? Animal lovers will adore Durene Jones cross stitch fox for a truly spectacular stitch! Or for more designs for cards, why not try our Children’s cross stitch designs of adorable woodland characters. For extra colour, they our butterfly cross stitch patterns or stitch one pre transformation with our caterpillar cross stitch patterns