Teamwork is clearly the order of the day with these six snowmen in this snowman Christmas tree cross stitch pattern. Each of the happy chaps is doing his bit to make sure the Star of Bethlehem is right where it belongs – at the top of this Christmas tree cross stitch pattern – even if it is a slightly unconventional one! We can picture them jumping, even somersaulting into position and cheering each other on as they go. What a great display of friendship in the season of joy and goodwill.
It might be a unique Christmas tree cross stitch pattern, but it’s very entertaining – from their colourful clothes to their merry faces, Ursula has created a design that will really put a smile on your face as you bring the scene to life. The pleasure the project brings won’t end there – this fun picture will brighten up your festive decorations, too. Why not pop it up it in a room where you don’t have a tree – your kitchen or a child’s bedroom? You could even add a child’s name in backstitch – a short name would fit nicely inside the star.
If you need to concentrate on getting your Christmas cards ready to send, why not stitch the individual snowman cross stitch patterns as cards instead? You should be able to complete each one in just an evening, so you can savour a week-long card fest with design
About the snowman Christmas tree cross stitch pattern
- Stitching Time Approx. 35 hours
- Type of Stitches Cross stitch, fractionals, backstitch
- Ease of Stitching Beginner/intermediate
- Fabric 14-count white iridescent aida, measuring 33x25cm (13x10in)
- Thread Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle Size 24 tapestry needle
- Frame of your choice with a minimum aperture of 25x20cm (10x8in)If you need a refresher on the different stitches or techniques you need for this design or this basics of cross stitch, check out our how to cross stitch article
Download the snowman christmas tree cross stitch pattern
Click to download the snowman christmas tree cross stitch pattern
More Christmas tree cross stitch patterns
Looking for more ideas for great motifs to can stitch to hang on your gel tree? How bout one of these?try our Free Christmas cross stitch patterns or sew anthing into an ornament with ourHow to make Christmas cross stitch ornaments. Animal lovers will enjoy ourFree Christmas cat cross stitch pattern or try our Free Christmas wreath cross stitch pattern