These kitchen printables are what kitchen dreams are made of! Forget sturdy worktops or clean white surfaces – in our papercraft kitchen, it’s all about the pretty factor! With ovens, cupboards, sweet treats and more, this collection is perfect for creating dreamy culinary scenes.
Plus, there are lots of adorable animal bakers that you can fussy cut and add to your kitchen scenes – we can’t decide which little critter is our favourite! Sure to cause mischief and mayhem in your craft room, these printable animal chefs are all free to download. So why not treat yourself to some sugary-sweet crafting today with our free animal printables.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these vintage stationery papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, too!
Try these animal cards:
1. Sprinkle shaker card
Make a rectangular easel card, decorate with papers from the printables and top with a shaker filled with real cake sprinkles – back with doughnut paper so it looks like a treat box!
2. Pop-up kitchen card
Make a pop-up card with your dream kitchen inside. Use the pop-up card template for your pop-up base, then add papers and decoupage elements from the free kitchen printables on top to build up the scene.
3. Pop-up slider card
- Using the free slider card template, create an outer pouch for your slider card. Position with the tab on the right-hand side, then decorate the right-hand panel as desired. This is the front of your card.
- Loop a strip of plastic – a plastic wallet is ideal – around the left-hand panel. Attach to itself with double-sided tape, making sure that it’s loose enough to slide around the card.
- Cut two 10 x 8cm rectangles of card for the pop-ups. Attach a large doughnut to the top of one of your panels, then decorate as desired.
- Place a length of double-sided tape along the front of the plastic loop, at the bottom, and attach the panel with the doughnut tab, so it lays squarely on top, facing upwards.
- Turn over. Place a length of double-sided tape on the reverse of the plastic loop, at the top, then attach the second pop-up panel so that it lays squarely on top, face down. Fold the pouch together, and attach along the tab only.
4. Double shaker surprise
For a more in-depth tutorial using these printables, take a look at our how to make a double shaker card. We even have a video tutorial showing how this make is put together.
Download your free kitchen printables:
To download your free animals in the kitchen paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the entire collection – or, if you prefer, download each page individually below. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’ll be getting!