These kitchen printables from Naomi Skinner are what kitchen dreams are made of! Forget sturdy worktops or clean white surfaces – in our papercraft kitchen, it’s all about the pretty factor! With ovens, cupboards, sweet treats and more, this collection is perfect for creating dreamy culinary scenes. Plus, there are lots of adorable animal bakers that you can fussy cut and add to your kitchen scenes – we can’t decide which little critter is our favourite!
These printables appeared in issue 195 of Papercraft inspirations. So what are you waiting for, get treating yourself to some sugary-sweet crafting today with our free animal printables. And if you like these, check out our collection of free patterned papers – all free to download!
Download your free kitchen printables:
To download each printable sheet, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There is a total of nine printable sheets to download to complete the collection.
Free baking animals printables 1
Free baking animals printables 2
Free baking animals printables 3
Free baking animals printables 4
Free baking animals printables 5
Free baking animals printables 6
Free baking animals printables 7
Free baking animals printables 8
Free baking animals printables 9
Try these fun card ideas using your free printables:
Make a rectangular easel card, decorate with papers from the printables and top with a shaker filled with real cake sprinkles – back with doughnut paper so it looks like a treat box!
Make a pop-up card with your dream kitchen inside! Use the pop-up card template for your pop-up base, then add papers and decoupage elements from the free kitchen printables on top to build up the scene.
How to make a Slider card
- Using the free slider card template, create an outer pouch for your slider card. Position with the tab on the right-hand side, then decorate the right-hand panel as desired. This is the front of your card.
- Loop a strip of plastic – a plastic wallet is ideal – around the left-hand panel. Attach to itself with double-sided tape, making sure that it’s loose enough to slide around the card.
- Cut two 10x8cm rectangles of card for the pop-ups. Attach a large doughnut to the top of one of your panels, then decorate as desired.
- Place a length of double-sided tape along the front of the plastic loop, at the bottom, and attach the panel with the doughnut tab, so it lays squarely on top, facing upwards.
- Turn over. Place a length of double-sided tape on the reverse of the plastic loop, at the top, then attach the second pop-up panel so that it lays squarely on top, face down. Fold the pouch together, and attach along the tab only.
You’ll find all the templates from Papercraft inspirations issue 195, including the ones that are used with the free kitchen printables card makes in this free PDF download.
Use free kitchen printables in a Double Shaker Surprise
For a more in-depth tutorial using these printables, take a look at our How to make a Double Shaker Surprise card. We even have a video tutorial showing how this make is put together. Click to find out how to make a shaker card in this tutorial.
Looking for more baking printables and free patterned papers?