Free festive pets printables
Featuring pets dressed up in their festive best, these printables are guaranteed to add some pawsome fun to your Christmas cards!
Put your furry friends into the frame this winter with these printable designs from Papercraft Inspirations. From hamsters in Santa hats to pups tangled in colourful lights, this jolly collection is ideal for animal lovers (or your furbabies).
This collection of festive pets printables featuring wrapped gifts and a menagerie of gorgeous pet-themed printables for you to add to your crafty Christmas creations. Use the printables to create fun designs, maybe take inspiration from our cards - including an adorable kennel card to keep Jack Frost from nipping at Rover’s toes. Here's a top tip: Add clear gloss to the dog's nose to make it look healthy and wet! Download your free festive pets printable paper collection to get started.
If you like these free papers, check out our other free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different festive themes. We love these Nativity characters, or for non-traditional free papers, how about these free sloth downloads for making your own sloth Christmas cards? Or, for more general card making, let us show you how to make cards.
We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these Festive Pets Christmas cards
1. Snow pup
Create a gorgeous shaker card using iridescent glitter to make this fun interactive card.
- Create an 18 x 13cm card blank and layer a piece of iridescent glitter paper on top, leaving a narrow border. Trim red spotty paper to 16.5 x 11.5cm, layer it onto yellow card then adhere it to the card front.
- Die-cut a 10cm-wide square of gift- patterned paper then die cut an 8cm-wide circle through it.
- Stick acetate behind the circle aperture then run foam tape around it. Sprinkle iridescent glitter onto the acetate. Trim foliage paper to 9.5 x 9.5cm then stick it, face-down, onto the foam tape. Adhere the panel towards the top of the card front.
- Trim some of the patterned paper to 2 x 13.5cm, layer it onto yellow card, adhere it towards the bottom of the card front then use sticky foam pads to attach a sentiment on top of it.
- Add a fussy-cut dog, a glitter bow and a bell to the shaker. Finish with gems.
2. Festive friends
A stepper card is a perfect way to showcase lots of these cute animal printables. This card has enough room for a large topper in the centre and two either side, so you can include all your favourite designs.
3. Puppy love
To create the kennel shape, create a pentagon-shaped base card. Add two strips of card to the top of the base to create the roof, then add an oval of darker paper for the kennel entrance. Embellish the kennel with wood-effect papers from your stash, or opt for graphic patterns for a more modern feel. You could even add some fake snow! Why not attach the puppy to a spring, to create a bouncy 3D effect? Cut out the centre of a wreath printable and back with spotty paper to decorate the top of the kennel.
Download your free festive pets printables:
Download your free festive pets printable paper collection, or if you'd prefer to download each sheet separately, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There are a total of five printable sheets to download to complete the collection.
Free festive pets printables 01
Free festive pets printables 02
Free festive pets printables 03
Free festive pets printables 04
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SUBSCRIPTIONS! Save up to £65 on magazine shop price!
Comments, questions and tips