Kit out your cards with lots of fun printable elements from wooden spoons and spatulas to oven mitts and mixers. The printables combine perfectly with the vintage background papers to make beautiful kitchen scenes. These printables appeared in issue 156 of Papercraft inspirations.
Finish off your cards with a few die-cut flourishes, a lace trim, polka dot bows or just a dash of paper flowers for an authentic vintage feel. Stock up on sticky foam pads and get layering to make your own card sensations.
We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Make a retro baking printables apron card
- Cut out the apron template and place it onto the spine of a 13x13cm card blank. Trace around the apron template with a pencil and cut it out leaving a thin border.
- Trim gingham paper slightly smaller than the apron front. You can reduce the template using a photocopier and draw around it to make this task easier.
- Die-cut a circle using floral papers and a scalloped circle using shell paper, then layer as shown. Cut off the top of the circle to create your pocket for the apron.
- Using a scalloped border die, cut out two strips of shell patterned paper. Layer onto the top and base of the apron as shown and trim away any excess.
- Add the pocket onto the card using sticky foam pads and put some fussy cut utensils inside. Once the pocket is dry, glue some lace to the edge and trim to fit.
Make a retro baking printables mini cupcake oven gift box
Make your own miniature oven box using the template. These little boxes are fun to make and look super with the retro papers. Cut out the ‘glass’ on the oven printables door and replace with acetate for a cool transparent peek into the cake in the oven when the box is closed. We’ve added cute buttons for the hob rings and a craft wire oven door handle, complete with a loop of ribbon hanging from it to act as a tea towel.
Download your free retro baking printables:
To download each printable sheet, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There are a total of 12 printable sheets to download to complete the collection.
Free retro baking printables_01
Free retro baking printables_02
Free retro baking printables_03
Free retro baking printables_04
Free retro baking printables_05
Free retro baking printables_06
Free retro baking printables_07
Free retro baking printables_08
Free retro baking printables_09
Free retro baking printables_10
Free retro baking printables_11
Free retro baking printables_12
Looking for more baking printables and free patterned papers?