Nothing beats a comforting cup of tea with a biscuit on the side, all ready to be dunked! These British biscuit papers feature custard creams, jammy dodgers, pink wafers, rich teas, party rings, bourbons and nice biscuits, as well as teacup printable designs, and you can download the entire British biscuit collection, free today.
With their enticing pastel shades and contemporary style, these free British biscuit papers illustrated by Esther Curtis lend themselves to all sorts of occasions, but they make an especially good choice for a birthday card or even Mother’s Day cards. Using a slice of felt and a spot of embossing helps to add extra texture and detail, while delicate flowers and tiny gems provide the perfect finishing touch to this pretty paper tea break.
Plus, there are plenty of great sentiments to use on your projects, including some that are perfect for belated birthday greetings and even Valentine’s Day cards. The designs would make wonderfully elegant invites for a coffee morning or afternoon tea, too, so download your free British biscuit papers to get started!
So, pick your favourite biscuit, add a few embellishments then enjoy sending British biscuit cards to your recipients!
Click to find the free templates for the pyramid card used here. The templates to make the shaped cup and saucer card is on the printables sheet.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free summer picnic papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards.
Try these British biscuit cards
How to make a pyramid card
- Using the pyramid card template, trace and cut out the pyramid card shape onto white card, then score and fold as directed.
- Measure and cut the printable papers to decorate the three panels of the pyramid base, leaving a narrow border. Attach in place and leave to one side.
- Die-cut a circle from blue paper, and stick to the front of the card.
- Cut out two custard cream biscuits and cut the corner off one of them. Layer cream felt in between and stick together using sticky foam pads. Attach to the blue circle with glue, as shown.
- Die-cut a selection of flourishes and flowers to decorate the panels, adding adhesive gems to the flower centres. Cut out and attach the sentiment, as shown.
Try this jammie z-fold card
Create a yummy layered look with die-cut felt layers, as with this jammie dodger. It looks lovely with a lacy die-cut frame and a ‘nice’ sentiment!
Just my cup of tea
Using the templates provided in the printables, you can make some lovely 3D creations. Cut out extra elements for a découpaged look!
Add die-cut shapes to complement your free British biscuit printables – here, we’ve added a lacy doily and die cut flowers to add texture and dimension. We’ve also distressed the edges of our background paper to tie in with the flowers. Have a play around – what will you come up with?
Download your free British biscuits printables:
To download each printable sheet, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There are a whopping 17 printable sheets to download to complete this British biscuit collection!
Looking for more gorgeous free patterned paper printables? Check out our free vintage stationery papers.