Free Chinoiserie paper collection
Download your free Chinoiserie paper collection and boost your stash with Jenny Ellory's delicious designs!
Chinoiserie is an old European art form, inspired by Chinese design. It's very popular at the moment in home design, and it's easy to see why. These gorgeous Chinoiserie papers have been illustrated by Jenny Ellory. for you to use in your papercraft project - scroll down to get your PDF. These free digi papers would look ideal when paired with simple white-coloured cad blanks, to show them off to their best.
Want to boost your stash with more free patterned paper like these free Chinoiserie papers? We have lots of free patterned papers here on Gathered, with themes for every occasion. We love this free Moroccan tile paper collection and these free summer meadow papers!
If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer for all your digi papers and printable cards? Check out our review of the best printer for card making. We love seeing what you make, so don’t forget to share your craft projects with us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, too!
Download your free Chinoiserie paper collection!
To download these free Chinoiserie papers, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 4
Try these Birthday cards!
Kay Carley uses these chinoiserie papers by Jenny Ellory to make three beautiful greetings cards:
- Attach a 50 x 140mm piece of light blue floral paper and a 90 x 140mm piece of yellow floral paper onto a 145mm square of dark blue card, as shown. Attach to 145mm square white base.
- Cut three ornate butterflies from dark blue floral paper.
- Back with white, textured card. Shade with yellow and orange markers; colour bodies dark blue. Shape butterflies; attach.
- Stamp greeting in blue ink, layer onto dark blue card and then blue patterned paper; attach.
- Add pearls and gems to finish!
Thinking of You
- Cover a 130mm square white base with dark blue card. Add a 125mm square of blue patterned paper.
- Cut a 110 x 80mm label from blue floral paper. Draw border and colour floral details with a blue marker.
- Stamp greeting onto a 130 x 35mm strip of white card. Ink bottom edge with orange/yellow markers; layer onto a 130 x 40mm strip of blue card. Attach to base.
- Add a blue flowery label.
- Cut two butterflies from dark blue floral paper. Back with white textured card. Colour, shape and attach. Add gems and pearls.
Birds & Butterflies
- Attach a 20 x 145mm strip of blue patterned paper to the left side of a 145mm square white base.
- Trim the tree image on yellow patterned paper to 125 x 145mm and attach.
- Stamp a sentiment onto some white textured card in blue ink, layer onto dark blue card and attach.
- Cut two butterflies from dark blue floral paper, back with white textured card. Colour with markers, shape, and attach.
- Add gems and pearls to finish.
We hope these free chinoiserie papers are useful to you in your papercraft projects. We have lots of other freebies by illustrator Jenny Ellory here at Gathered, check out these free romantic getaway printables or these brilliant Father's Day-themed patterned papers!
An experienced illustrator, Jenny Ellory has created designs for fashion, stationery, homeware and publishing companies. After studying surface pattern design at university, Jenny has learned to find inspiration everywhere around her, and especially loves to create nature designs. You can find out more about her designs and check out her blog on her website, www.jennyellory.co.uk