Free floral digi papers
Cardmaking has never been easier with our free collection of floral digi papers - and we've got six easy card designs for you to try as inspiration!
These floral digi papers are ideal for making spring and summer cards, scrapbooking and other papercrafts. The delicate florals have been illustrated by Elizabeth Olwen, and would look great when paired with cool mints and peach-coloured base card - we love the swan designs! Scroll down for your PDF download link and to see six card ideas as inspiration.
Want to boost your stash with more free patterned paper like this floral digi paper collection? We have lots of free patterned papers here on Gathered, with themes for every occasion. We love these free cactus printables or how about these gorgeous, bold abstract floral printables? Or why not learn how to press flowers in our easy tutorial.
If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer for all your digi papers and printable cards? Check out our review of the best printer for card making.
Download your free floral digi paper collection!
To download the free floral digi papers, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 8
Try these easy Birthday cards!
Sarah Jackman Read has six modern card ideas to make with gorgeous floral papers designed by Elizabeth Olwen.
- Attach a 95 x 135mm piece of patterned paper to a 135mm square of green card and add stitched borders. Attach to a 135mm square white base; cut a 60mm circle as shown.
- Cut a scalloped circle frame from green card; attach. Add stitched border around the circle and glue acetate behind the aperture. Attach foam tape around the circle at the back, fill with orange pearls and back aperture with swan paper to seal.
- Wrap the base with some green ribbon and add a bow. Stamp sentiment onto some grey card, trim to a pennant; attach. Add buttons to corners, and pearls and flowers around the scalloped frame.
- Layer a 130mm square of floral paper onto some beige card and add stitched borders. Add to a 135mm square white base.
- Cut 105mm squares of two different floral papers and glue back to back. Cut an ‘x’ shape through the centre.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a 90mm square of white card. Add to a 110mm square of beige card. Attach patterned panel on the top as shown. Peel back flaps, securing corners with brads and adding a stitched border. Attach to base. Finish with buttons.
- Attach a 120mm square of patterned paper to the top left corner of a 130mm square of blue card. Round the bottom right corner of a 100 x 110mm piece of contrasting paper and add to the panel. Stitch borders as shown.
- Attach a 30 x 130mm strip of blue card with a punched border and add two stitched lines. Attach the panel to a 135mm square white base.
- Stamp a sentiment onto some grey card, trim and add to the base with sticky fixers. Die-cut a large flower from some blue card, and four small flowers and a circle from floral paper. Layer together and add to the base. Add buttons to the flowers and the bottom right corner of the base. Finish with blue pearls.
With love card
- Cut a 130mm square of blue card and round the bottom corners. Trim five pennants from three contrasting papers and attach them to the panel as shown.
- Wrap crochet trim and blue ribbon around the top and attach to a 135mm square Kraft base. Add a ribbon bow to the centre, and top with a wooden button threaded with string.
- Stamp a sentiment onto some grey card, trim and attach under the bow with sticky fixers. Die-cut two small flowers from patterned paper, layer together, add a button and attach below the sentiment as shown.
- Layer a 125mm square of floral paper onto some orange card. Wrap the crochet trim around the panel as shown and attach to a 135mm square Kraft base.
- Stamp a sentiment onto some white card, trim, layer onto orange card and attach above the crochet trim. Die-cut three circles from two contrasting patterned papers, cut into spirals, wrap into coils and glue to form three flowers. Add buttons to the centres and attach under the sentiment as shown.
- Tie a bow with string and attach it beneath the flowers. Add buttons to each of the corners to finish.
Just for You card
- Layer a 140mm square of grey card onto some green card and attach to a 150mm square Kraft base. Cut nine 35mm squares from four contrasting patterned papers and attach evenly across the base, starting in the centre and positioning contrasting squares next to each other.
- Die-cut nine decorative frames from Kraft card and attach them over the patterned paper squares using sticky fixers.
- Tie a double bow with some green organza ribbon and attach it to the right-hand side of the base. Tie a bow with crochet trim and glue on top of the other bow, adding a large button in the centre. Stamp a sentiment onto some grey card, trim to a pennant and attach to the centre of the base at an angle as shown.
We hope this free floral digi paper collection are useful to you in your papercraft projects. We have lots of other fantastic freebies here at Gathered, check out these free Moroccan tile papers or these free cat printables!