Download this gorgeous set of free peacock papers that you can download, free for your scrapbooking, papercraft or art projects! Featuring stunning peacock feathers and coordinating patterned papers in rich shades of blue and green, this collection of peacock paper is sure to make a statement for your crafts. Pair with mint green or royal blue cardstock for easy coordination in your card making.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free opulent peacock printables (different to this collection!), or more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. Fancy more peacock projects? Check out this tutorial on how to make a pop-up peacock.
Download your free peacock papers:
To download the free peacock paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Try these peacock cards
- Layer a 120mm square of peacock feather paper onto teal then blue card.
- Attach a 20mm wide strip of patterned paper to the right-hand side of the panel, and wrap with ribbon. Attach to the front of a 135mm square white base.
- Fussy cut a tree and attach to the base as shown in the picture. Write, stamp or cut a sentiment from blue card and back with some lime green card.
- Layer onto a larger scalloped circle die-cut from patterned paper, and add to base with sticky fixers. Add a punched flower and dome sticker to the sentiment.
- Fussy cut a peacock then attach. Add a ribbon bow and heart button in the top right corner. Fussy cut three feathers, and attach under the bow. Finish with some adhesive gems.
- Layer a 120mm square of patterned paper onto blue, then lime green card, then add to a 135mm square white base. Add a 132 x 28mm strip of peacock paper.
- Cut a scalloped circle frame from some blue card. Glue a circular peacock image behind the frame, then attach this to the base.
- Fussy cut three large peacock feathers and attach them next to the frame.
- Cut a sentiment from lime green card, layer onto blue card, then attach with sticky fixers.
- Add a punched flower and dome sticker to the top. Attach a ribbon bow and heart button to the frame, and finish with gems.
Get Well Soon
- Layer a 115mm square of peacock feather paper onto lime green then blue card. Attach a 132 x 30mm strip of patterned paper in the centre, wrap with ribbon, then attach to a 135mm square white base card.
- Cut a sentiment from some blue card, layer onto some green card, then attach to the base with sticky fixers.
- Cut a scalloped circle from patterned paper, cut in half and attach above and behind the sentiment.
- Fussy cut two peacocks and attach to the top of the sentiment, using sticky fixers.
- Punch three flowers from some blue card, and glue them towards the bottom. Add dome stickers in the centres. Add a heart button to the top of the sentiment, and finish with gems.