If you’re like us, then you’ll have pictures and photos stashed away, just waiting to be put in the ‘right frame’… well we got bored of waiting and made our own. Crocheting around a basic bangle creates a dainty pattern to compliment your image, and they make great gifts too!
These adorable picture frames were one of our first ever patterns, way back in issue 1! You can find the pattern below, or if you would like to print the pattern you can download our handy PDF here.
You will need
- Rowan Wool Cotton 4ply (50% merino wool, 50% cotton, 50g/180m). 1 ball of each:
- Butter (488)
- Flower (485)
- Satsuma (489)
- A 3mm (US D/3) crochet hook
- Thin Metal Bracelets
Frame 1 (Flower)
Frame 2 (Sunshine)
Frame 3 (Scallops)
Don’t forget to check out the rest of our free patterns here.
If you liked this pattern, why not take a look at some of our other fab free patterns
- Free Flower Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Heart Decoration Pattern
- Free Easter Bunny Bunting Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Rose Pattern
- Free Crochet Bird Decoration Pattern
- Free Tunisian Crochet Sunglasses Case Pattern
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Shamrock Pattern
- Free Easter Bunny Ears Pattern
- Free Crochet Rainbow Flag Pencil Topper Pattern
- Free Beach Bunting Crochet Pattern