Free safari printables
Create an adorable safari scene using these free safari printables and animal characters - there are lions, tigers, giraffes and more!
Take a walk on the wild side with these free safari printables beyond our wildest dreams! Featuring cheeky monkeys, happy hippos and fabulous king-of-the-jungle lions, they’re guaranteed to put you ahead of the cardmaking pack. There are background designs to showcase your fussy-cut animals, along with roar-some sentiment stamps.
We love the trendy foliage and leaf patterns in the set, why not cut out and create your own jungle wreath? So let your imagination run wild to be the king or queen of the papercraft jungle! Check out our tutorial on how to make a double slider card, or download the free safari printables to get started!
Want more freebies? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free woodland animal printables and these animals baking in the kitchen printables! If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer? Check out our review of the best printer for card making. We love seeing what you make, so don’t forget to share your craft projects with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, too!
Try these safari cards:
1. Box card
Create a happy home for your safari animals in this pop-up box with cut-out leaves, grass and trees.
- Using the box card template, cut the box design out of kraft card. Matt and layer the flaps with green card and leaf print printables.
- Cut two 2.5 x 11cm strips of green card. Score a 1cm-wide tab on either side of both. Put double-sided tape along the tabs. Attach inside your box, at 2cm intervals from the front, and approx. 1.5cm down from the top.
- Cut some grass for the front of your box card. Snip randomly into a strip of green paper, or die cut strips of grass using the Funky Floral die set. Attach using PVA glue inside the front and back of the box, so that tufts are poking out.
- Fussy cut a lion, crown, large tree, medium tree and monkey. Pierce a hole through the monkey’s paw, and attach to the large tree using a brad.
- Position the elements inside the box card as desired. Finish by backing the ‘Go Wild’ sentiment onto a die-cut circle and attach using acetate.
2. Hear me roar!
Tuck foliage behind a stitched aperture and hide a tiger among the grass for an on-safari feel! Hide loose ends by adding a frame over the top of the aperture.
3. Circle of life
Cut circles in the design for your safari animals to pop through and say hello! Tuck leaves and foliage behind the circles for added jungle vibes.
Download your safari printables:
To download the paper collection, click on the link below each sheet and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download each page within the collection. Alternatively, click on the link below the gallery to download them all at once. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 6