These beautiful patterned papers are filled with swallows, florals and dainty butterflies to use on your birthday, wedding and friendship cards. They would be great for scrapbooking or updating a photo album, too!
Perfect for a darling design, these papers come in a charming pink, purple and teal colour scheme. You can trim the butterflies from the patterned paper to create your own decoupage scenes. The collection also comes with a matching topper sheet, which includes beautiful butterfly images and sentiments.
If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer to print all your free papers with? Check out our review of the best printer for card making and discover the best printer for printing on card.
Try these birthday cards
Special Day card
- Cut a 35mm wide strip from across the middle of a 146mm square white card and discard. Layer two strips of bird paper onto some lilac metallic card and attach to the two card front panels, as shown.
- Layer sentiment to circle die-cut from lilac metallic card and layer onto a small doily with a card circle at the back. Join top panel and bottom panel together using a doily circle and adding glue only to the part that touches the card.
- Layer sentiment onto a white banner and add to the bottom of the card using sticky fixers. Add ricrac ribbon and pink enamel pearls as shown.
Happy Birthday card
- Layer pale pink, blue and dark pink card onto 146mm square white base card.
- Add a 40mm wide strip of white card with a decorative edge to the base. Attach sentiment as shown. Layer a large flower die-cut from floral paper and a flower circle motif.
- Die-cut small and medium flowers from purple and floral paper and add to base using sticky fixers, trimming in line with pink panel edges.
- Attach butterfly using glue along the body. Add glitter glue to butterfly and large flower centre and add small blue and pink self-adhesive gems.
Just for You card
- Layer 142mm square floral paper onto 146mm square white base card. Cut two corner panels from different papers and layer onto some purple card trimmed to fit. Attach using sticky fixers.
- Add bird motif to circle die-cut from white glitter card. Stick fringed blue paper on the reverse and back it with a card circle. Attach to base, as shown, using sticky fixers.
- Cut out ‘just for you’ sentiment and add to the base, as shown, using sticky fixers. Add gems to the bird, sentiment and top right and bottom left corners to finish.
Download your free swallows and butterflies patterned papers:
To download your free fairy printables, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the entire collection – or, if you prefer, download each page individually below. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’ll be getting!
We hope you’ve enjoyed these free swallow and butterfly printables! We have plenty of other free printables here on Gathered, too – like these free bird printables, or these gorgeous sunflower printables.