Free winter scrapbook paper
Download your free winter scrapbook paper and take inspiration from our three gorgeous modern festive card tutorials!
Boost your papercraft stash with this beautiful winter scrapbook paper collection. In a cool palette of blues, greys and whites, these Christmas foliage-inspired papers would look great when paired with white or silver card - and they're yours, free to download today! Scroll down for your PDF link to download your own winter scrapbook paper.
Want to boost your stash with more free patterned paper like this collection of free winter scrapbook paper? We have lots of free patterned papers here on Gathered, with themes for every occasion. We love these free winter woodland printables or how about these gorgeous white Christmas printable papers! If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer for all your digi papers and printable cards? Check out our review of the best printer for card making.
Download your free winter scrapbook paper:
To download the free winter scrapbook paper, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 4
Try these winter cards
Let it snow
- Cover a 135mm square base with white snowflake paper and add a 135 x 20mm strip of aqua snowflake paper. Die-cut a 105mm scalloped circle from aqua card and add to the base.
- Die-cut a 80mm circle from the centre of the base and add acetate behind the aperture. Attach foam tape around the reverse of the circle and sprinkle glitter on top. Add trimmed trees and die-cut snowflakes to a 120mm square of white card as shown. Add gems and attach to create a shaker panel.
- Die-cut a sentiment and snowflakes from white card and add to the base. Finish with gems.
With Love at Christmas
- Attach a 135x85mm piece of aqua snowflake paper and a 135 x 55mm piece of white snowflake paper to a 135mm square base. Stamp a sentiment onto a 28 x 135mm strip of white card and add to the base.
- Punch a border along one side of a 180 x 25mm strip of foliage paper, pleat and attach to the back of a 80mm circle of white card. Add to the base as shown. Cover the join with grey ribbon and add a bow.
- Trim trees from three papers, add grey card trunks and attach to the base. Die-cut a heart, attach to a small tag and tie to the bow. Finish with gems.
Baby it's cold outside
- Cover a 135mm square base with foliage paper. Cut an angle across the bottom of a 110x125mm piece of white card and attach to the top right corner of the base as shown.
- Stamp a sentiment in the top right corner. Die-cut a large snowflake from aqua card and attach to the bottom left corner of the base with sticky fixers. Die-cut holly shapes from trees paper, trim a circle from aqua snowflake paper and attach to the centre of the snowflake as shown. Add a button tied with natural twine on top.
- Trim a heart, attach to a small tag with a sticky fixer and add to the base with a sticky fixer as shown, securing the loop inside the base. Trim small circles from aqua snowflake paper and attach to the base as shown. Add gems in any remaining spaces to finish.
We hope this collection of free winter scrapbook paper is useful to you in your papercraft projects. We have lots of other freebies here at Gathered, and if you love the white winter look as much as we do - we think you'll like these free white Christmas papers, or how about these Christmas in New York papers?