Free Easter scrapbook paper
Wish your loved ones a happy Easter or bright birthday blessings with these free Easter scrapbooking papers that come in a glorious pastel colour scheme.
Hop on over to your craft room with this free collection of Easter scrapbook paper! Designed by Crystal Kruger, these Easter scrapbooking papers come in a delightful pastel colour scheme of teals, blues and pinks and feature darling bunny rabbits, Easter eggs and ditsy flowers. There's also a sheet of dainty butterfly borders, which can be snipped up and added to your base cards and scrapbook pages.
There are seven sheets of Easter scrapbook papers in the collection, along with a sheet of complementary toppers and sentiments. Download your free Easter scrapbook paper collection to get started!
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free Easter printables, or more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these cheerful Easter cards
Spring has sprung
- First, download your free Easter scrapbook paper collection!
- Layer a 130mm square of blue card onto a 135mm square base.
- Add a stitched border to a 125mm square of flower paper from your Easter scrapbook paper collection and add to the base.
- Cut a blue circle frame and add a stitched border. Cover the reverse of the frame with floral paper from your Easter scrapbook paper collection. Add two pennants to the circle and attach them to the base.
- Trim a sentiment and layer onto a blue circle. Add a stitched border. Add the sentiment to the layered circle. Add a fussy-cut heart and flower from the Easter scrapbook paper collection to the base.
Easter wishes card
- Layer two 50 x 125mm pieces of patterned papers from your Easter scrapbook paper collection onto a 130mm square of blue card. Add faux stitched borders using a black fine liner pen. Layer a 20 x 125mm border onto some blue card and attach the panels to a 135mm square base, as shown.
- Layer a 95 x 85mm piece of bunny paper from your Easter scrapbook paper collection onto some blue card. Add mini pennants, as shown. Attach the panel to the base using foam pads.
- Attach the sentiment and a butterfly.
Happy birthday card
- Layer a 125mm square of Easter egg paper from your Easter scrapbook paper collection onto some pink card and draw a stitched border with a fine liner pen. Wrap pink ribbon around the panel and tie a bow at the top.
- Attach the panel to a 135mm square white base.
- Trim the sentiment, layer onto some pink card and add to the base. Fussy cut the pink bunny and add it to the base, as shown.
Shine bright card
- Layer a 125mm square of patterned paper onto some blue card then to a 135mm square base. Add a 120mm square of blue card to the base with foam pads.
- Cut a scalloped circle in the centre of a 115mm square of pink card. Add some butterfly paper from your Easter scrapbook paper collection to the reverse of the aperture. Draw a stitched border around the panel and add it to the base.
- Layer two scalloped circles and top with a sentiment. Add to the base. Add buttons and a sentiment banner to the base, to finish.
With love card
- Add two strips of patterned paper to a 130mm square of blue card. Fussy cut two scalloped borders and add to the panel.
- Layer a 130 x 80mm piece of floral paper onto some blue card and add a stitched border. Wrap some pink ribbon around the panel and attach to a 135mm square base with foam pads.
- Fussy cut three Easter eggs from your Easter scrapbook paper collection and attach to the ribbon, as shown. Trim the ‘With love’ sentiment and add to the bottom of the base, to finish.
- Layer a 125mm square of patterned paper onto some pink card and attach to a 135mm square base. Add a stitched border.
- Layer a circle of blue floral paper onto a pink scalloped circle. Add a stitched border and attach it to the base.
- Snip some pink ribbon into a banner and add it to the base. Layer a 50 x 70mm piece of spotty paper onto some pink card and add to the base. Attach a sentiment banner to the base. Layer a 40mm square of bunny paper onto some pink card and add to the base. Add four buttons, to finish.
Download your free Easter scrapbook papers:
To download the Easter scrapbook paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Free Easter scrapbook papers PDF
Showing item 1 of 8
Easter scrapbook paper to buy
Scrapbook customs 12 x 12"
Buy now: £16.39 (Amazon)
Echo park 12 x 12"
£13.79 £11.72 (Craftelier)
Fepito A4 Easter scrapbooking paper
Buy now: £4.69 (Amazon)
Happy Easter paper pad 6 x 6"
Buy now: £9 (Amazon)
Buy now: £8.50 (Amazon)
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SUBSCRIPTIONS! Save up to £65 on magazine shop price!
Comments, questions and tips