Easy DIY Easter cards - free digi papers!
Download your free Easter digi papers and make some super easy, super quick Easter cards!
These bold, nature-inspired Easter digi papers feature stunning intricate repeating patterns of flora and fauna, intertwined in a beautiful colour palette of greens and reds.
This free paper collection would look great when paired with kraft card for that back-to-nature feel to your Easter cards. In this article, we share tutorials for three different cards to make with your free Easter digi papers - scroll down to download your free PDF!
Want to boost your stash with more free patterned paper like these free Easter digi papers? We have lots of free patterned papers here on Gathered, with themes for every occasion. We love this Easter scrapbook paper collection or why not download our free 3d paper daffodil templates and make this gorgeous Easter wreath?
If you’re in a crafty mood, why not check out the best glue gun and best die-cutting machine. Thinking about buying a craft printer for all your digi papers and printable cards? Check out our review of the best printer for card making.
Download your free digital papers to make DIY Easter cards
To download these free Easter digi papers, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Scroll the gallery to see what freebies you’re getting!
Showing item 1 of 4
Try these DIY Easter cards!
Paula Holifield has three ideas for springtime cards to make with fresh and colourful paper designs by Tracy Miller:
- Pierce a border on a 135mm square of white card, layer onto some pink card and add to a 145mm square white base.
- Add a 140 x 55mm strip of spotty embossed white card to a 140 x 60mm strip of pink card and attach it to the base.
- Layer a 75 x 105mm piece of floral paper onto pink card.
- Cut a 50 x 85mm piece of pink patterned paper, trim to a pennant and layer onto pink card. Add both pieces to the base using sticky fixers.
- Attach a 55 x 35mm piece of white card to a 55x40mm piece of pink card and add to the pennant. Trim rabbit from patterned paper and attach.
- Finally, stamp a sentiment onto some white card, trim and add to the base to finish.
- Add a 70 x 135mm piece of green patterned paper and a 65 x 135mm piece of white paper to a 140mm square of green card.
- Add a 55 x 140 piece of spotty embossed white card to a 65 x 140mm piece of green card with a scalloped border punched along one side.
- Wrap panel with organza and satin ribbon and add to a 145mm square white base.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a white die-cut circle, layer onto a scalloped green circle and attach to base with sticky fixers.
- Add a green butterfly die-cut. Finish with gems.
- Cut an egg-shaped aperture from the centre of a 130 x 145mm piece of white card.
- Add two thin strips of brown card behind the longer edges of the panel as shown, to make a 2mm border along each edge.
- Cut 12mm strips of pink and green patterned papers to cover the egg shape, as shown. Add to the centre of a 145mm square white base.
- Wrap the aperture panel with twine as shown, securing at the back. Attach the panel to the base using sticky fixers.
- Stamp or print a sentiment onto some white card and trim it into two pennant shapes as shown. Add to the bottom of the egg with sticky fixers.
- Add a small button tied with twine to finish.
Making your own DIY Easter cards couldn't be easier
Celebrate spring by making your own gorgeous DIY Easter cards using these beautiful free digital papers. They come in vivid shades of red and green and are covered in an attractive pattern featuring Easter flora and fauna.
These colourful designs look fabulous when teamed up with some rustic kraft paper – try using this idea in your own card making!
Hop into spring with our free Easter printables
Looking for more gorgeous digital papers for your Easter card making? Check out our free Easter printables designed by Naomi Hocking!
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SUBSCRIPTIONS! Save up to £65 on magazine shop price!
Comments, questions and tips