These beautiful Easter egg patterned papers are perfect for creating joyful Easter cards for your loved ones. The bright colours and sweet designs are sure to put a smile on someone’s face.
The papers have been designed by talented Art Editor, Emma Jones, who chose a party-tastic colour scheme of pinks, yellows and greens for the paper collection. Featuring stripes, bunnies, Easter eggs and delicate fern details, these papers are filled with spring vibes. The collection also comes with a sheet of complementary sentiment toppers and Easter images to trim and add to your designs. Download your free Easter egg patterned paper collection to get started!
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free Easter printables, or more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these Easter egg cards
Happy Easter card: design #1
- Trim some green patterned paper to 140mm square, layer onto green card then attach to a 145mm square base (slightly larger to create a small border around the edge).
- Cut four 60mm squares of egg paper and layer onto some pink card. Attach to the base.
- Layer an oval of sentiment-patterned paper onto a glittery die-cut scalloped oval. Trim ‘Happy Easter’ from the paper, layer onto a strip of pink card and attach to the topper. Add a fussy-cut bunny and a few pastel sequins, to finish.
Happy Easter card: design #2
- Distress the edges of a 138mm square of flower paper with lilac ink then layer onto some purple card. Attach to a 145mm square white base.
- Add coordinating inks to the edges of a 55 x 130mm piece of green paper, a 55mm square of egg paper and a 50 x 80mm piece of bunny paper. Layer onto the purple paper.
- Wrap ribbon around the panel. Trim ‘Happy’ and ‘Easter’ from patterned paper, layer onto some lilac card and attach to the base. Layer a piece of Easter egg paper onto some lilac card and attach it to the base, to finish.
Easy Easter egg card
- Die-cut a circle from the egg paper and distress the edges with pink ink. Attach to a 140mm square of striped paper layered on a square of pink card.
- Ink the edges of a 20 x 140mm piece of green paper and attach to the pink panel, overlapping the circle.
- Wrap white and yellow twine around the panel. Attach a layered sentiment to the bottom right-hand corner. Stick the panel to a 145mm square white base. Add pastel sequins to the base, to finish.
- Trim a 136mm square of ‘Happy Easter’ paper, ink the edges and layer onto a larger piece of pink card. Ink the edges of a 136 x 25mm piece of striped paper and attach to the card.
- Trim two banners from the bunny and purple flowers papers and layer onto the panel.
- Add a loop of twine and a layered sentiment to the striped panel, as shown. Attach the panel to a 145mm square base and add sequins, to finish.
Easter wishes card
- Trim a 140mm square of hexagon-patterned paper. Cut a 140 x 65mm piece of bunny paper at an angle and ink the edges. Layer a strip of egg paper onto a 140 x 33mm piece of striped paper and attach it to the hexagon panel.
- Layer the panel onto some yellow card and wrap it with some twine. Punch the sentiment and tie it to the twine.
- Attach the panel to a 145mm square base and add sequins, to finish.
Just for you Easter card
- Attach three 130 x 30mm strips of hexagon paper across a 140mm square of green leaf paper, as shown. Layer the square onto a larger piece of green card. Trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Wrap green ribbon around the panel, tying in a bow on the left-hand side. Attach the panel to a 145mm square base.
- Cut a stitched oval from bunny-patterned paper and attach it to a green scalloped oval. Layer two circular sentiment toppers onto some green card and attach to the scalloped oval, to finish.
Download your free Easter egg papers:
To download the paper collection, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There is one PDF to download, which contains seven sheets of patterned papers and one topper sheet.