Hannah Cross designed this pair of adorable Christmas gnomes in issue 38, and we’re all desperate to take them home with us! They’re inspired by traditional Danish Nisse, with pointed hats, long white beards and felted noses. Worked using the amigurumi method, in gorgeous Scandic-Style festive shades of red, cream and grey, the larger gnome is around 45cm tall and his smaller brother is around 39cm tall.
And now you can find the pattern for free on Hannah’s website!
You can also see a gallery of our readers’ gnomes, here. Some people have crocheted little noses rather than felting them, and added a bell to the tip of the hat!
If you like this pattern, then why not take a look at some of our other Christmas crochet projects:
- Christmas Elf Crochet Pattern
- Christmas Carol Doll Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Bauble Pattern
- Free Crochet Christmas Pudding Basket Pattern
- Neon Yoke Christmas Jumper
- Free Snowman Christmas Tree Decoration
- Free Christmas Poinsettia Pattern
- Free Mini Christmas Tree Pattern
- Free christmas decoration crochet patterns
- Top 10 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Free Puff Stitch Bauble Pattern