Special US subscription offer: Try 3 issues for $9.95
Living in the US? Subscribe today and save up to 80% on the shop price on our range of craft magazines!
Enjoy 13 issues delivered direct to your door when you sign up today and receive all the supplements, patterns and cover gifts with your magazine.
From cross-stitching to knitting, sewing to crochet, embroidery to quilting and more, you're sure to find the perfect magazine to keep every crafter inspired in 2022. Start your magazine subscription today and enjoy great savings on shop price.
Your subscription deal:
- SAVE up to 80%* and try your 3 issues for just $9.95 by quarterly continuous credit
- Or receive 13 issues from just $49.95
- Delivery direct to your door – never miss an issue!
- 9 craft magazines to choose from, discover quilting, cross-stitching, knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery and more!
- All cover gifts, patterns or supplements included in subscriber copies
Terms and conditions
* US savings are calculated as a percentage of US Basic Annual Rate. The US Basic annual rate is includes event issues (issues charged higher than standard cover price) published in a 12 month period. North American subscribers will be charged in US$. You will receive 13 issues in a year. Prices correct at point of print and subject to change. If you are dissatisfied in any way you can write to us or call us to cancel your subscription at any time and we will refund you for all unmailed issues. If at any time during the first 60 days you are dissatisfied in any way, please notify us in writing and we will refund you all unmailed issues. Offer ends: 31st December 2022.
Zoe is the launch Editor of Gathered.how. She has over a decade of craft publishing experience under her belt. She's a quilter and sewist who works with the UK’s best-selling craft magazines including Today’s Quilter, Love Patchwork & Quilting, Simply Sewing and The World of Cross Stitching. Zoe loves being immersed in Gathered’s quilting content, tweaking our tutorials and publishing new patterns. Zoe has previously written for radiotimes.com, Simply Knitting and The World of Cross Stitching and was previously Deputy Editor of Papercraft inspirations magazine. She has guest-lectured at Bath Spa University. She’s a keen quilter with 5 projects in progress at any one time and another 12 or so planned.