Competition terms and conditions
The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
- to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
- that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winner(s) with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prize(s).
- The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The surname and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Gathered Website, Eagle House, Colston Avenue, Bristol BS1 4ST - stating the name of the competition – within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winner(s) before releasing this information and provide the winner(s) the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
Our social media competition terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- Details gathered are being collected and used by the Promoter, not by Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- By entering this promotion you agree to release Facebook/Instagram/Twitter of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion