Win a mega prize bundle from Rico Design
Bag yourself a BUMPER PRIZE packed with yarn and pattern goodness from the experts at RICO!
Rico Design delivers a world of exciting yarns to your fingertips – from pastels to brights, fluffy to smooth, plain to variegated with so much more in between. Many of the yarns in the Rico range are truly unique and designed to fire up your imaginations, every single day.
In issue 243, Simply Knitting have paired up with Rico to offer you a gorgeous prize consisting of both patterns and yarns to one lucky reader. If you’re pulled out of the hat you’ll win the chance to knit a Rico jumper, cardi, scarf, hat and more. Or, you could cast on your own fabulous design!
Check out the amazing prizes up for grabs!
One lucky winner will get this bumper prize of Rico Design goodies!
• ‘Chic Unique Special’ booklet
• 3 x Chic Unique yarn balls in shade Powder (to knit jumper pattern 3 in ‘Chic Unique Special’ book)
• 1 x Chic Unique yarn ball in shade Fire
• 1 x Chic Unique yarn ball in shade Terra (to knit slipover pattern 19 in ‘Chic Unique Special’ book)
• ‘Wonderball Special’ booklet
• 2 x Garzato Aran Wonderball in shade Berry (to knit wrap cardigan pattern 5 in ‘Wonderball Special’ booklet)
• 1 x Mélange Aran Wonderball in shade Blue-green (to knit scarf pattern 23 from ‘Wonderball Special’ booklet)
• 3 x Mélange aran wonderball in shade Orange-green (to knit pullover pattern in ‘Wonderball Special’ booklet)
• 1 x Mélange Aran Wonderball in shade Lilac-fuchsia (to knit hat pattern 6 in ‘Wonderball Special’ booklet)
• 2 x Pompon yarn ball in White
• 2 x Pompon yarn ball in Lemon
• 2 x Pompon yarn ball in Rose
This giveaway is open to UK residents, over the age of 18 only. It is hosted by Simply Knitting magazine and Gathered.how, on behalf of Our Media Ltd. For full terms and conditions, please click on this link!
Matt Spiers is a crochet artist and designer who has been overseeing Gathered's crochet articles for over 2 years. He previously worked as Digital Assistant for Simply Crochet magazine and is our in house video editing pro. What started as a hobby a decade ago led to Matt developing a passion (and then a career) with crochet. As well as still regularly writing and designing for Simply Crochet magazine, Matt is a crochet artist in his own right, having displayed and created crochet installations at festivals and fibre events across the UK. You can keep up to date with Matt at @onemancrochet on Instagram.
The Perfect Gift from just £22.49 - subscribe to any craft magazine today and Save up to 52%!