Straight out of a chic boutique window, these ultra-stylish geometric cushions are a lesson in timeless style. Their neutral palette works with most interiors – team with a fluffy rug for a texture fiesta.
When working puff stitch, ensure your loops on the hook are all the same height to create even bobbles, and in consequence well-sculpted diamonds.
To hook up this fantastic pattern, you’ll need:
- Scheepjes Catona (100% cotton, 50g/125m) in Mercury (074)
- Scheepjes Whirl (60% cotton, 40% acrylic, 220g/1000m) in Blueberry Bambam (755)
- A 2.5mm (US B/1 or C/2) hook
- 2 cushion pads, 35x35cm
- 5 buttons per cushion, 2cm diameter
- Find your local yarn stockist at www.scheepjes.com
You’ll find the full pattern, yarn quantities and measurements for these amazing cushions inside issue 88 of Simply Crochet magazine.
Simply Crochet issue 88 is available both in-store and online. You can check our stockists’ details here to find your nearest copy, or if you’d rather shop online you can buy individual issues from our back issues website here.
Simply Crochet is also available as a digital edition, for Apple phones and tablets, Android phones and tablets, the Barnes & Noble Nook, and to read through Zinio as PDFs. Click here to find the right version for you.