Ditch the car and enjoy the invigorating rush of the wind in your hair as you take tothe road on two wheels rather than four! This colourful quartet of cards celebrating bicycles, motorbikes and scooters will appeal to anyone who never feels happier than when they’re enjoying the great outdoors. Jane has given her designs a contemporary photographic quality by focusing on just a part of the vehicle in each snapshot, so we think they’ll appeal to keen photographers too! Worked in whole stitches and backstitch only, you’ll whizz through them in no time. Ready, steady, go!
These free charts include 4 designs for bicycle, scooter and motorbike fans.
Need to know
- Stitch Time: 6 hours each (will vary for some depending on stitching speed)
- Stitch Types: Whole cross stitch, backstitch
- Top tip: Change the colours to match your recipient’s bike for a more personal touch
You will need
- Threads – Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle – Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric – Zweigart 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in) for each design.
- Extras – Square Single Fold Cards in Creative Smooth White (SF06U-30) from www.craftcreations.com