Share your love of stitching with these sweet craft-themed free mini cross stitch patterns by Susan Bates. Buttons, needles, thread and hoops – these crafty supplies bring joy to stitchers everywhere. And now you can fill gift tags and cards with these sewing room cross stitch patterns.
Sewing room cross stitch patterns include:
- Embroidery scissors cross stitch pattern
- Heart buttons cross stitch pattern
- Button mini chart
- Thread spool cross stitch pattern
- Embroidery hoop cross stitch pattern
- Needle cross stitch pattern
Brighten a fellow stitcher’s day by sending them cards and tags full of items from their beloved stitchy stash. Attach one to a thoughtful gift full of exciting new supplies – your friend’s face will light up with joy! The pastel shades give this project a delicate touch, and they’re simple to stitch with just whole stitches and backstitch. So grab a cupof tea and curl up in your own craft space to stitch a few of your favourite things from the sewing room cross stitch patterns You might even want to make a selection of these sweet projects for your own sewing room, and you can do just that with these free mini cross stitch patterns.
About the sewing room cross stitch patterns
The sewing room cross stitch patterns should only take between 2 and 6 hours to stitch each, using just whole cross stitch and a bit of backstitch to finish.
The sewing room cross stitch patterns were originally published in Cross Stitch Crazy magazine issue 226.
- Threads – Download the pattern for details
- Needle – Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric – Zweigart 14-count white aida measuring 15x15cm (6x6in) for each card or 10x10cm (4x4in) for each tag design.
- Extras – Coloured card and ribbons of your choice from local craft stores