Mini wedding cross stitch patterns set
Looking for some cross stitch wedding patterns for a special couple's big day? These wedding patterns from Jane Henderson are perfect for happily ever afters
About the wedding cross stitch patterns
- Stitching time: Approx 3-6 hours each
- Type of stitches: Cross stitch, fractionals, backstitch, French knots, beads
- Level: Advanced beginner/intermediate
- Threads: Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle: Size 24 tapestry needle; beading needle
- Fabric: 14-count white aida measuring a maximum of 15x15cm (6x6in) for most designs; 14-count 1in wide white aida band with pink trim, cut to desired length
- Extras: Mill Hill seed beads as listed in the key; all other items of your choice handmade or from local stores
Download the wedding cross stitch patterns
Click to download the wedding cross stitch patterns. It is an A4 PDF with five wedding cross stitch patterns charts and a key.
More wedding cross stitch patterns & makes
We have more designs for you that are great for cross stitch weddings! Our trio of cross stitch cakes make ideal cross stitch wedding patterns, as cards of samplers. You'll find plenty more designs to inspire you in our Free wedding cross stitch patterns article. Foe more creative makes, check out our DIY wedding cards and decorations and our Six free wedding gift patterns
BONUS £10 Gift Card when you subscribe Choose your favourite magazine today.