Celebrate the bright blooms of spring and summer with these abstract floral-patterned papers. Designed by Jenny Ellory, these abstract floral papers come in a heady colour scheme of vibrant purples, reds and mustard yellow. The collection includes seven patterned papers and lots of toppers and sentiments to add to your stash, we think they are ideal for Mother’s Day makes! Download your free abstract floral paper collection to get started.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these stylish succulent papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these abstract floral cards
To a Special Gran
- Trim a 110mm square of pink patterned paper from your abstract floral collection, and round the corners. Attach to a 120mm square white base.
- Layer a 120 x 30mm strip of contrasting paper onto white card with scalloped borders and add to the base.
- Trim the ‘To a Special Gran’ sentiment and layer onto white card. Round the corners and add to the base, as shown.
- Fussy cut three butterflies from a piece of patterned paper and attach to the base, to finish.
Happy Mother’s Day
- Layer a 110mm square of aqua patterned paper onto yellow card and add to a 120mm square white base.
- Cut an 80mm frame from some yellow card and add to the base using foam pads. Trim the topper and add to the base.
- Layer the sentiment onto pink card and add to the base.
- Fussy cut butterflies from patterned paper and add to the base.
- Layer a 100mm square of floral-patterned paper onto a 110mm yellow scalloped square. Add to a 120mm square white base.
- Layer a floral border strip onto yellow and white scalloped borders and add to the base.
- Trim the tag element then, using it as a template, cut another from white card. Add the two tags to the base, slightly offsetting them, as shown.
- Trim the sentiment, layer onto white card and add to the base.
- Cut the butterfly topper and layer onto a slightly larger piece of white card. Add to the base, to finish.
If Mums were Flowers
- Using a scalloped border die to create a fancy edge, trim 50mm from the front of a 120mm square white base. Cover the front and inside panels with floral-patterned paper.
- Trim the sentiment topper and add to a 90 x 50mm white scalloped rectangle. Add to the base, as shown.
- Fussy cut flowers and leaves and attach around the topper, to finish.
Mum, You’re the Best
- Starting at the centre and spacing them evenly, cut nine 30mm hearts from a piece of white card. Trim the card to 100mm square.
- Layer onto a 110mm scalloped square cut from aqua card then add the panel to a 120mm square white base.
- Cut nine hearts from scraps of patterned paper. Position in the apertures and secure.
- Trim the sentiment and layer on to white then purple card. Add to the base, to finish.
- Cut three pieces of butterfly patterned paper, each measuring 30 x 110mm. Add to a 120mm square white base, spacing evenly.
- Cut the bird topper and layer onto a slightly larger circle of some pink card then add to the base, as shown.
- Attach the ‘Thanks’ sentiment topper, to finish.
Download your free abstract florals patterned papers:
To download the paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. Take a look at the gallery to see what you’re getting!