Classic Quilting Templates
We've loved helping put together this new collection of our favourite modern quilt patterns by Jo Avery. You can find all these projects in our special magazine below and read on to download your free templates
Pssst! We've been working on a special project for a few months now and it's finally time to reveal it to the world. Introducing our Classic Quilting special issue, featuring 30 eye-catching quilt patterns by quilting superstar Jo Avery. See what Jo's quilting at the mo over on her website My Bear Paw or visit our free quilt patterns section for more modern quilting templates to try tonight. Scroll down to download our really useful free quilting templates for the projects inside this magazine.
Download your free patchwork templates below
So... what's inside Classic Quilting?
- It's packed with over 30 projects! From heirloom quilts to quick weekend makes
- All of the projects inside are as seen in Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine and Today's Quilter magaines
- You'll find something to suit everyone, from beginners to experienced quilters.
- We've filled it with techniques to up your quilting game, including English Paper Piecing, sashiko stitching, turned edge appliqué and Foundation Paper Piecing.
- Oh and there's clear step-by-step instructions for each design too, with beautiful photos of every project.
Alice is the former Editor of Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine and is obsessed with all things quilt-related. She’s worked with a whole host of the world's leading quilt designers. You can often find her flicking through the very latest fabric collections or testing out exciting new notions. She’s also the office EPP queen, stitching her way (slowly!) to gorgeous quilts with impeccably embroidered details. Unusually for a quilter, Alice operates a no-scraps-allowed policy at home and curates a very modest fabric stash.