Cosy up in me-made style with The Jodie Jumper, an everyday winter staple with cuff and pocket details.
Learn to sew raglan sleeves, a hem band and cuffs, and a cute patch pocket detail with this cosy winter wardrobe sewing pattern. Don’t forget to share your finished Jodie Jumper with us tagged #simplysewingmag!
The Jodie Jumper: digital sewing pattern
UK sizes 6-20, US 4-18 and EUR 34-48.
You will need
- Main fabric: 2.5mx115cm (2¾ydx45in), for all sizes
- Ribbing fabric (optional): 1mx115cm (11⁄8ydx45in), for the cuffs, neckband and hem
- Ballpoint sewing machine needle
- Twin sewing machine needle
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing kit
If you like this pattern, you’ll love our jumper dress sewing pattern to match – download the free pattern for free and give cosy sewing a go!
Medium-weight sweater, fleece or ponte roma fabric.
- Learn to sew with stretch fabrics
- Add a neckband and cuffs
- Sew raglan sleeves