From sourcing one-of-a-kind gifts or the latest Christmas trends in home interiors to inspiration for your festive feast, the Country Living Christmas Fair offers it all under one roof. Immerse yourself in the Country Living brand and join us and the lovingly sourced artisans.
Roll up your sleeves and get creative in one of the many hands-on workshops sessions hosted by crafting experts and makers. Pick up a new skill or brush up on an existing one and get tops tips and inspiration from our expert crafters while making truly unique gifts and decorations to take home with you.
5 things to look out for
- Indulge your curiosity and shop from hundreds of talented independent makers and inspiring artisans
- Listen to heartfelt Christmas classics from live bands and performers
- Catch up with friends over a glass of bubbly or a festive tipple
- Ask the experts and pick-up advice in free-to-attend talks in the CL Christmas and Kitchen Theatres with meet and greet opportunities
- Get creative in make and take crafting workshops
Buy your tickets today
The fairs will take place in London, Harrogate and Glasgow this Autumn
- London – 10-14 November
- Harrogate – 25-28 November
- Glasgow – 2-5 December
Plan your trip today and book your tickets today.
Craft workshops you won’t want to miss
Craft workshops are available to book now for the London Fair. Here are a few of our favourites.
Create your own Scandi-inspired decorations
Hosted by: Caroline Cox, Art Cuts
During this guided workshop, Caroline will take you step-by-step through the techniques required for working with our sustainable Scandinavian Birch wood. You will learn how to create intricate patterns onto our natural wooden decorations using our mini rubber stamps and specialist wood inks. At the end of the session, you will have crafted 3 festive decorations which you can take home with you and proudly display on your Christmas tree! Suitable for all abilities, including children over the age of 8 when accompanied by an adult.
- Wednesday 10th November (11:45)
- Thursday 11th November (12:45)
- Friday 12 November (11:00)
- Saturday 13 November (12:30)
- Sunday 14th November (11:00)
Block Printing a Christmas Napkin
Host: The Arty Crafty Place
Join The Arty Crafty Place and hand Block Print yourself a Napkin to use at your Christmas Table this festive season. Using traditional hand carved Printing Blocks and a Textile paint you will learn how accessible printing your own Fabric design can be, follow a Traditional Christmas Pattern or come up with your own unique design. You’ll also be able to purchase the materials to print yourself a full set of Christmas Napkins should you wish to carry on Printing at home.
- Wednesday 10 November (12:00)
- Thursday 11 November (12:00)
- Friday 12 November (12:00)
- Saturday 13 November (11:00)
- Sunday 14 November (10:45)
Knit or crochet a seasonal accessory with Country Living magazine
Host: Michele Jameson, Country Living Magazine
Meet Country Living’s queen of knits in this fun session. Michele, assisted by Helen (both talented knitters) will guide you through creating a seasonal woollen accessory – wool, needles and magazine to take home with your finished make! Image by Allun Callender Katie Allen Loop. Suitable for any level.
- Thursday 11 November (11:45)
Make an eco-friendly Christmas gift
Host: Emma Louise Pritchard, Country Living Magazine
Join Emma-Louise Pritchard, Country Living’s own Digital Editor and passionate eco-champion, and learn to make a beautiful Christmas gift. The workshop includes all materials and a free copy of Country Living’s Christmas magazine.
Friday 12 November (13:15)