Make your own fox slippers
Knit yourself up a new pair of fox slippers for adults using Sincerely Louise's tutorial on our blog. They're the cutest slippers in the land.
For more Autumnal projects check out these DIYs:
- 32 autumn cross stitch charts
- Free Autumnal leaves patterned papers
- Felt fox pattern
- Free woodland animals cardmaking printables
- 41 Thanksgiving craft ideas
- Free bobble hat knitting pattern
About Louise Walker
Louise is a knitting designer and photography graduate who can be found running her business, Sincerely Louise, from her Brixton studio. She loves creating animal-inspired pieces, particularly her ‘faux taxidermy’. Which is why she’s created these fab fox slippers for you to make! She’s also an aspiring gardener, always tending to new plants once she’s killed the old ones.