Accessorise your craft space or whip up a few tags for handmade gifts using Susan Bates’ cute thread bobbin chart. We stitched ours on 14-count white aida, trimmed around the edge and frayed a few rows for a rustic look. Then we patched it onto a white card tag and added a bit of lace ribbon for a finishing touch.
Designed by Susan Bates, this chart was originally printed in Cross Stitch Crazy issue 199 as part of the Crafty Gift Ideas. If this is your first time stitching, don’t worry! Just follow the link below for our top tips on getting started.
Follow our top tips for starting your stitching journey!
To stitch this thread bobbin chart, you’ll need:
- Threads – Stranded cotton as listed in the key
- Needle – Size 24 tapestry needle
- Fabric – Zweigart 14-count white aida measuring a maximum of 10x10cm (4x4in)
- Pre-cut white card gift tag
- Complementary thread of your choice for threading tag hole
- Acid-free double-sided sticky tape for attaching
- Complementary lace ribbon for embellishing
Download the free cross stitch thread bobbin pattern
Or work straight from the chart and key below: