Happy days! New magazine Love Embroidery is going from strength to strength, and we’re giving you a set of free machine embroidery designs to help you stitch Sophie Tarrant’s coral project from inside issue 2 of the magazine
Combine free machine embroidery designs with appliqué motifs and hand stitching to create your own coral reef-inspired cushion, complete with sumptuous tassels!
You’ll need four different machine embroidery designs motifs for this project, and for each one we’re giving you a free selection of machine embroidery designs files
You will need
- Basic embroidery kit
- Find the step-by-step instructions for how to transfer this design on to a towel in issue 2 of Love Embroidery magazine
- Download our free machine embroidery designs below
Download our free machine embroidery designs to get stitching!
Simply click on the link below and select the file that suits the machine you are using.
You’ll find the following free machine embroidery designs file types:
- CSD for Singer, Poem and Huskygram.CSD
- DST for Tajima.DST
- EMD for Elna.EMD
- EXP for Bernina USB Stick.EXP
- EXP for Melco.EXP
- HUS for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.HUS
- JEF for Janome, Elna, Kenmore.JEF
- JPX for Janome and Elna.JPX
- PCD for Pfaff.PCD
- PCQ for Pfaff.PCQ
- PCS for Pfaff.PCS
- PEC for Brother, Babylock and Deco.PEC
- PES for Brother, Babylock, Deco.PES
- SHV for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.SHV
- VIP for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VIP
- VP3 for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VP3
- XXX for Singer.XXX
More machine embroidery designs
Want to find more machine embroidery designs to stitch? We have more free machine embroidery designs for you right here on gathered! Take a look at our free machine embroidery patterns article for the digital files you need to create beautiful peach embroidery motifs, and we show you how to use the free machine embroidery patterns to decorate a set of hammam towels. If you want to try machine embroidery, but don’t have an embroidery machine, try our free motion embroidery project to craft a tropical leaf pouch. Or if you are keen to try out machine embroidery design files, but don’t yet have an embroidery machine, take a look out our best embroidery machines article.