Happy days! Issue 2 of new magazine Love Embroidery is hitting the shops in a couple of weeks, and we’re giving you a set of free machine embroidery designs to help you stitch Sophie Tarrant’s coral project from inside the issue.
Combine free machine embroidery patterns with appliqué motifs and hand stitching to create your own coral reef-inspired cushion, complete with sumptuous tassels!
You’ll need four different machine coral designs needed for this project, and for each one we’re giving you a free selection of machine files
You will need
- Basic embroidery kit
- Find the step-by-step instructions for how to transfer this design on to a towel in issue 2 of Love Embroidery magazine
- Download our free machine embroidery patterns, below
Download our free machine embroidery designs to get stitching!
Simply click on the link below and select the file that suits the machine you are using.
You’ll find the following file types:
- CSD for Singer, Poem and Huskygram.CSD
- DST for Tajima.DST
- EMD for Elna.EMD
- EXP for Bernina USB Stick.EXP
- EXP for Melco.EXP
- HUS for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.HUS
- JEF for Janome, Elna, Kenmore.JEF
- JPX for Janome and Elna.JPX
- PCD for Pfaff.PCD
- PCQ for Pfaff.PCQ
- PCS for Pfaff.PCS
- PEC for Brother, Babylock and Deco.PEC
- PES for Brother, Babylock, Deco.PES
- SHV for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.SHV
- VIP for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VIP
- VP3 for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VP3
- XXX for Singer.XXX