In case you missed the news, there’s a new kid in town! We’re so excited that brand new magazine Love Embroidery is hitting the shops later this month, offering a beautiful blend of embroidery inspiration, designs and how to guides for modern stitchers. We’re doubly happy to be welcoming them to the Gathered family, so you’ll be able to keep u with all their latest news here in our Love Embroidery section.
To celebrate issue 1 hitting the shops later this month, the Love Embroidery team are offering a free set of Peach Melba designs for machine embroidery.
You will need
- Hammam guest towel, white
- Tear-away stabiliser
- Temporary fabric spray adhesive
- Air erasable ink pen
- Machine embroidery threads: brown, cream, light green, medium green, peach
- Embroidery machine and large hoop (16x26cm)
- Basic embroidery kit
- Find the step-by-step instructions for how to transfer this design on to a towel in issue 1 of Love Embroidery magazine
- Download our free peach designs, below
Download our free machine embroidery designs to get stitching!
Simply click on the link below and select the file that suits the machine you are using.
Free peach embroidery designs (multiple file types)
You’ll find the following file types:
- CSD for Singer, Poem and Huskygram.CSD
- DST for Tajima.DST
- EMD for Elna.EMD
- EXP for Bernina USB Stick.EXP
- EXP for Melco.EXP
- HUS for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.HUS
- JEF for Janome, Elna, Kenmore.JEF
- JPX for Janome and Elna.JPX
- PCD for Pfaff.PCD
- PCQ for Pfaff.PCQ
- PCS for Pfaff.PCS
- PEC for Brother, Babylock and Deco.PEC
- PES for Brother, Babylock, Deco.PES
- SHV for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.SHV
- VIP for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VIP
- VP3 for Husqvarna, Viking and Pfaff.VP3
- XXX for Singer.XXX
Want to try a different craft? Click to browse our selection of free modern cross stitch patterns and find the one for you.