Free fashion printables
Take inspiration from the high street in your next crafty project with these free fashion-inspired printable patterned papers
These free fashion printables have lots of gorgeously shopping-inspired details and prints in a fab colour scheme of yellow, pink and pastel blues.
From handbags and shoes to dresses, these fashion printables will make any shopaholic smile with delight. The collection also comes with a sheet of complementary sentiment toppers and shopping images to trim and add to your designs.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these vintage stationery papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try this fashion card
- Layer a 120mm square of pink card onto a 125mm square white base card. Attach a piece of 115mm square mint purses paper.
- Add the pink border across the base.
- Stick the ‘You make me smile’ sentiment near the top of the card. Fussy cut the shoe box image and add using foam pads for added dimension. Add a row of three pink pearls to corners of the base, to finish off your card.
Happy Birthday card
- Layer 120mm square of pink card onto a 125mm square white base card. Attach a 115mm square of patterned paper.
- Add a doily 85mm in diameter to the base, to add texture to your design.
- Cut out a sentiment, we've gone for the ‘Happiness is knowing you’ sentiment, and attach it to the centre of the doily. Layer the ‘Happy birthday’ sentiment across the bottom of the base. Fussy cut the mint green purse and attach at a jaunty angle using foam pads.
- Layer 120mm square of blue card onto a 125mm square white base card. Attach a 115mm square of shoes patterned paper.
- Cut a square from mint purses patterned paper and attach to the centre of the base.
- Fussy cut the ‘Just for you’ sentiment pennant and add to the top left-hand corner of the base. Add the ‘Celebrate’ banner to the bottom of your design. Attach the shoes and handbag toppers to the centre of the scalloped square using foam pads for added dimension.
Download your free fashion printables:
To download the fashion printables paper collection, click on the link and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the collection. There is one PDF to download, which contains six sheets of patterned papers (two sheets of three designs) and two topper sheets.