Free spring printables
Vegetable patches filled with award-worthy produce and mischievous bunny rabbits are the focus of these spring printables, designed by Naomi Skinner.
Use these gorgeous designs to create your own garden and allotment scenes, featuring your favourite veg, then add the adorable bunny toppers, revelling in the garden bounty of these spring printables!
Pretty patchwork papers are just the thing to team the toppers with, and some inspired puns will finish greetings and bring cheer to all recipients – whether or not they’re green-fingered. Within this beautiful collection, you'll find garden birds (we love the little red-breasted robin), scarecrows, rabbits and lots of vegetables. There are also picket fence background papers in these spring printables for you to build your garden around.
Want more free patterned paper? Take a look at our ever-growing collection of free patterned papers, there are lots to choose from and there are lots of different themes. We love these free gardening papers! For more general card making, let us show you how to make cards. We love seeing what you make with our free printable papers, so don’t forget to share your cards and papercraft projects with us on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Try these fun cards
I dig you!
By adding a 3D box to the base, you can make a burrow for your bunny to dive into, headfirst!
- Cut some field paper measuring 9.5 x 9cm. Layer onto blue then brown card, then stick to the top of a 15 x 11cm white card base.
- Cut some white card measuring 14 x 11cm and score across at 1.5cm, 4.5cm, 9.5cm and 12.5cm. Fold along each line, to form an open box shape, then stick to the base using the shortest panels.
- Layer patchwork paper onto blue then brown card and attach to the front of the box. Layer brown card on top of the box.
- Cut white card measuring 12 x 7.5cm. Score across at 1.5cm and 4cm then fold. Cover the long panel with patchwork paper. Cut a circular panel with flat bottom through the centre. Stick the short panel to the base and the long panel to the front of the box.
- Cut out printables to decorate the card. To finish, tie a twine bow and attach, adding a flower and seven pearls.
Good luck card
Cut off the tops from your chosen veg and use them as hats for the artful bunnies. The ‘rooting for you’ sentiment makes them seem like an adorable cheer squad!
Easy happy birthday card
Mini apertures give the card focus and extra depth to the bunnies in the windows, as they hold their garden bounty aloft!
Download your spring printables:
To download each patterned paper sheet, click on the link below the image and it will open in a new window. You can then save/download the sheet. There are a total of seven printable sheets to download to complete the collection. Or, if you prefer - download the entire spring printables collection.
Showing item 1 of 7
Free spring printables: page 1
Free spring printables: page 2
Free spring printables: page 3
Free spring printables: page 4
Free spring printables: page 5
Free spring printables: page 6
Naomi Skinner is a professional and reliable freelance illustrator and artist. She loves creating distinctive and characterful work with a style that is a mixture of line, pattern, colour and texture. She regularly undertakes both commercial and editorial illustration commissions for clients such as Future Plus, HomeServe, Papercraft Inspirations magazine, and Page & Moy, amongst others.
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE SUBSCRIPTIONS! Save up to £65 on magazine shop price!
Comments, questions and tips